DC Universe Online

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Zalzany, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Zalzany

Zalzany Active Member

I tried this a while back, and loved it, but got bored since I knew no one who played, and went back to other games. Been watching a lot of Justice League on netflix, while watching a baby, and got the itch to play this gain. Was wondering if any one plays this?

I did a search and I found news for it, and one guy saying he did on PS3 ages ago, but nothing even remotely close to fresh. Oh and I am playing it on PC, although may do PS3 since it leaves me the options of trying to play on baby watch, although I found out with my xbox that multiplayer and baby agro don't mix well...

2. Jero

Jero Getting Started

After trying Marvel last week and thinking it very lacking, I will be giving this a try tonight now I have seen that it is F2P.

Have been watching heaps of the Justice League and the full length animated movies they have been bringing out in the last couple of months, they have been so awesome.
    DC Universe Animated Original Movies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3. Zalzany

Zalzany Active Member

That intro alone got me hooked, good believable story for why every one and their mom has powers now. Plus the best joker of all time, the cartoon one voiced by Mark Hamill. Plus who wants to play as the iconic heroes and villains, I was always more into making up my own heroes/villains when I played as a kid.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2013
  4. Katanako

Katanako Active Member

I have played this on and off for a couple of years....... one of the best fight/movement MMOs I've played.

5. Jero

Jero Getting Started

I have finally gotten into my SOE account....looking forward to it.