[DONE] Application for Membership

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Sepulchre, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Sepulchre

Sepulchre Just Joined

Hi,

my name is Rob and I'm a 40 year old gamer from Birmingham in the UK. Married father of 2 (2yrs and 7yrs) I've been roleplaying in various forms since I was 14 when I got my first D&D set. At university I did Live Roleplaying along with Runequest, Paranoia, Rolemaster and Macho Women with Guns :twisted:

Once the internet arrived I threw out my old ZX81 and joined in the fun with Dark Age of Camelot (Nerif, lvl 50 Necro, Guild Leader of Defenders of the Cross, Albion/Prydwen). From there I progressed to World of Warcraft (4 lvl 70's - Hunter, Druid, Mage and Priest).

Eventually WoW lost its wow (too many raid guilds that require ppl to be online straight after school and, at 40, that's unlikely lol) and I made the switch to Warhammer Online.

So here I am on Karak Azgal, playing Diskord (28 Marauder) and Zhula (27 Disciple) and I heard of you folks and the TOGs of War so I thought I'd come over and introduce myself.

I play Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights from 10pm to 3am GMT and would like to be considered for membership of both this website and the Karak Azgal guild.

Thanks for listening

TTFN :D

2. Ulric

Ulric Assume a Can Opener TOG Shadow Ops

Sepulchre,

Hello there and welcome to TOG.

In addition to confirming your age can you please also state in your application:

1. Your have read and AGREE to abide by the TOG Code of Conduct
    2. You have read and AGREE to and abide by the TOG Acceptable Useage Policy (AUP)
    3. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Forum & Server Guidelines
    4. You have read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Document.
    5. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Signature and Avatar Guideline.

Post back here with the required info and we can give you full access to the site (TOGerised).

3. Sepulchre

Sepulchre Just Joined

Confirmation

I'm still 40 and I can confirm that I have read all the documents linked :)

4. Latch

Latch Well-Known Member

Hello, You just need to confirm that you have read and agree to all the documents linked.

5. Sepulchre

Sepulchre Just Joined

6. Monty

Monty Phoenix Staff Member Moderator

Once the Mods have sorted you out, yes. Welcome to TOG, I hope you enjoy your stay and here's the link to the Warhammer forum. :D

7. Sepulchre

Sepulchre Just Joined

8. Ulric

Ulric Assume a Can Opener TOG Shadow Ops

Sepulchre,

Thanks for confirming the detail, I know it is a bit pedantic, but it is our way to confirm that detail.

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 27,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)