[DONE] Application for Memebership to TOG

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by jondalen, May 21, 2008.

1. jondalen

jondalen Just Joined

Hello. I'd like to apply for membership with TOG. Here's some information on me:

I am 46 yrs. old. I have read and agree to abide by the TOG Code of Conduct, TOG AUP, Forum & Server Guidelines, FAQ document, and Signature and Avatar Guideline. I currently live in Powder Springs (Atlanta), GA. I usually am online most evenings between 5:00 - 9:00pm EST (US -5:00 GMT). I am currently enamored with Guild Wars (character names: Khalis Tohr and Kirin Tohr) and have played other games such as: Doom, Wing Commander, Unreal, World of Warcraft, Neverwinter Nights, Starcraft, Darkstar One, and many others. I am a Curriculum Developer (Instructional Designer), I'm married with an 11 yr. old daughter, and have many interests (see my User CP).

If you need more information, please don't hesistate to contact me at: jondalen@bellsouth.net. I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully questing with you. Thanks!

2. Nikster

Nikster Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOG

:bighappy:

Hi Jondalen

See you are interested in Guild Wars. Come by the TOG Guild Wars Division
    and say Hi.

We have an alliance of 6 guilds across times zones playing at the moment.

Check out New Member thread for help to join up one of our wonderful guilds

Have fun !! Sure an admin will be by to deal with your application :p

3. RedPh0enix

RedPh0enix Retired Captain

Welcome to TOG, Jondalen. Lady has got you covered on the GW Division links, so I won't duplicate. However, be sure to make reference to the required statements. They will be needed for final approval of your application. Be sure to drop a hello in the GW forums when you get your access.

4. Ulric

Ulric Assume a Can Opener TOG Shadow Ops

jondalen,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 21,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)