[DONE] Application to join TOG

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by daydream, May 5, 2008.

1. daydream

daydream Getting Started

1. I am over 25.
    2. I have read and AGREED to abide by the TOG Code of Conduct
    3. I have read and AGREED to and abide by the TOG Acceptable Useage Policy (AUP)
    4. I have read and AGREEd to abide by the Forum & Server Guidelines
    5. I have read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Document.
    6. I have read and AGREED to abide by the Signature and Avatar Guideline.
    Hi there

I am 32 years old and would love to join your guild. I have been told that you are a great guild, understanding and helpfull. I currently am in a small guild so they dont PVE much and that is what I love doing.

I love to read and play WOW. I am a mother of 3 (4,8 and 12) and believe me I am sure I am turning grey...:) I live in Melbourne, Australia

WOW is my time out and my hobby, it relaxes me ....well to a certain extent...:?

I have a level 70 mage called Daydream. And if possible would like to run the 25man instances. I am available most evenings from 7pm and on week-ends.

Hoping to hear from you soon

Thanks for your time
    Nadia

2. Elowichik

Elowichik Well-Known Member

soon as your app is approved be sure to check the subforms. we have several wow guilds. in each forum is instructions on how to get a in-game invite.

welcome aboard

3. Ulric

Ulric Assume a Can Opener TOG Shadow Ops

Daydream,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 21,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)

4. N3uRoTiC

N3uRoTiC Retired Captain

Welcome to TOG :)

5. strat_frodo

strat_frodo Getting Started

Welcome :)

Narutoo told me you are playing on Jubei'Thos horde.

If you scroll way way down in the overview of tog forums you will find us. But just for convenience sake here is the link: http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/jubeithos-lootzors/

Drop us a line. And also ask someone in guild for an invite (guild is called TOG Lootzors)