[DONE] Application to join TOG

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Rustin, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Rustin

Rustin Just Joined

Hi guys

I am a 36 year old Social Worker from Nottingham, United Kingdom. I have a partner and a 16 year old daughter and a few outside interests that mainly involve sport, books and traveling.

I've been gaming since back in the old vic 20/commodore 64 days through to psx/pc type stuff. I am currently playing a priest, amongst other characters in World of Warcraft on EU Arathor server. In fact i have been playing since June 05 and have and still do thoroughly enjoy it. I have gravitated towards the more mature players within the game so find this community perfect.

I have read the TOG Code of Conduct
    I have read the TOG Acceptable Usage Policy
    I have read the Forum & Server Guidelines
    I have read the FAQ
    I have read the Signature and Avatar Guidelines.
    I agree with the terms of all the above documents.

I would appreciate access to the Word of Warcaft forums to share, learn and swap info. with other like minded types. Maybe migrate to a guild with other TOG players at some point in the future, who knows :)

2_islands and Oss like this.
  2. Oss

Oss Well-Known Member

Hi Rustin, welcome to TOG!

3. RedPh0enix

RedPh0enix Retired Captain

Welcome to TOG. Have a stop by the Guild Wars division if you are ever in need of a breather from WoW. We've got trial keys stashed away.

4. sas

sas Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organization.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and has over 20,500 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose too. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)

5. Tardaan

Tardaan Well-Known Member

G'day Rustin. Just what I like to see, another Alliance player. There's too many horde anyway, and those Orcs just downright smell. :)

I don't think there is currently a guild on your server but if you have access to the US servers you'll find a big guild on Proudmoore. Drop down to the Proudmoore allince forum (Thorns of Gold/Titans of Gold) and say hello. We have a large guild there with plenty of people ready to help you out.

Tardaan

6. Sir Fitz

Sir Fitz Retired Administrator

Welcome to TOG!! Enjoy your stay! :)