[DONE] Application to join

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by kungfu, Jul 8, 2008.

1. kungfu

kungfu Well-Known Member

1. I am over 25.
    2. I have read and AGREED to abide by the TOG Code of Conduct
    3. I have read and AGREED to and abide by the TOG Acceptable Useage Policy (AUP)
    4. I have read and AGREED to abide by the Forum & Server Guidelines
    5. I have read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Document.
    6. I have read and AGREED to abide by the Signature and Avatar Guideline.
    OK... now that I got that out of the way...

I have grown up gaming (got my first computer at age 13) and love it. When younger, I used to spend all my pocket money at the arcades and milk bars playing arcade games like Shinobi (loved that game) and Galaga.

I was fortunate enough to have a father that understood my interest in all things techy and let me play with the insides of the family computer.

Currently I live in Sydney (grew up in Brisneyland) and work as an Electrical Engineer for a Japanese company that builds machines used in manufacturing. Some ppl may know these machines as CNC's. Been doing it for some time now so and it rarely gets boring (stressfull sometimes tho).

I am a single father to a 13 yr old boy that loves games also. He lives with me full time and we often spend Friday and Saturday nights playing COD4 or BF2142 together. He calls me the hardware guy as he thinks he is quite the L337 gamer. He is actually quite good, alot of you TOG guys would have come across him as mickarate1995 in BF2142.

I have always enjoyed playing against the TOG guys. I especially enjoy joining squads with TOG guys in them as they play well with a lot of team work.

Anyways, hope to hear from you soon

Dave

2. Tempeste

Tempeste Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers

Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 21,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)

3. Evil Bubba

Evil Bubba Retired Captain

Hey kkungfu

Welcome to TOG...if you enjoy FPS games...perhaps come and have a game of the original and the best FPS "Battlefield 1942"....we have a very active scrim team and really do have a laugh on TS most nights...come and say "Hi" and have a game with us.