[DONE] Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by princessmisery, May 24, 2008.

1. princessmisery

princessmisery Just Joined

Hello there, I would like to apply for membership with TOG. I was running around with new character in Guild Wars, when I saw someone recruiting. I've been looking for older gamers for quite some time. I was very happy to hear about this site.

I game a lot. I play mostly FPS, RPG, and MMORPG's. Right now I mostly play Guild Wars, but am very open to purchasing another game that a lot of people enjoy here at TOG. I am used to using TeamSpeak, and that's my preferred gaming audio chat, so I was happy to hear that you use that as well.

I am twenty-five years old. I have read all of the rules and all that jazz. I understand them all. Most places have these rules in place for a better environment. Either way, I'd be very happy to receive a guild invitation in Guild Wars. I'll be looking forward to hearing from someone and being part of the team.

Sincerely,
    Denette (a.k.a. Princess Misery) :D

2. Nikster

Nikster Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOG

:bighappy:
    Hi Princess Misery
    There are some key things you MUST state in order to be considered for membership. These include:
    1. You are over 25.
    2. You have read and AGREE to abide by the TOG Code of Conduct
    3. You have read and AGREE to and abide by the TOG Acceptable Useage Policy (AUP)
    4. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Forum & Server Guidelines
    5. You have read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Document.
    6. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Signature and Avatar Guideline.
    Yeah!! You're playing GW. Once the above admin stuff is dealt with...and your application is completed, drop by the Guild Wars Division forum TOG Guild Wars Division and say Hi.

We have an alliance of 6 guilds across times zones playing at the moment.

Check out New Member thread
    When you're ready to jump into the mix, just post an invite request for the guild that most closely matches your play times and join the fun. Everyone is really helpful and information is abundant, so don't be shy.[FONT=&quot]

Have fun !!
    [/FONT]

3. RedPh0enix

RedPh0enix Retired Captain

Welcome to TOG, Princess Misery!

Great to see a new member for the Guild Wars Division. Do you remember who it was that was recruiting? I'd love to say thanks to them.

Once you are all done getting registered, stop by the GW Division and post up a hello and check out the New Member's stickies to find which guild you'd like to join.

See you out there. :D

4. Lannah

Lannah Active Member

Careful, princess, who knows what else you'll have to agree to! :eek::p (frogs, squirrels and goats are usually brought up at this point)

Welcome to the fold. Just say "I do" to all of Lady's numbers (explicitly) and check out our divisions. Get comfy in the GW sub-forum ofc, since that game WILL take over your life. And watch your step if you ever FPS with Lady, she's been known to grenade her own team:twisted::D

5. sas

sas Retired Moderator

Just state that you agree to all the Terms and Conditions and all will be good :)

6. Ace Rimsey

Ace Rimsey Company Commander

Welcome Princess. You just need to explicitly accept the AUP and Terms and Conditions before you can move on to the best bit of signing up to an ingame guild. Only one more step to go before you can join our merry band :)

7. princessmisery

princessmisery Just Joined

All righty then, thanks for everyone saying hello and letting me know what needs to be done. I'm very excited about being a part of the community. Therefore, I agree and understand to abide by the following:
    1. You are over 25.
    2. You have read and AGREE to abide by the TOG Code of Conduct
    3. You have read and AGREE to and abide by the TOG Acceptable Useage Policy (AUP)
    4. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Forum & Server Guidelines
    5. You have read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Document.
    6. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Signature and Avatar Guideline.
    The six statements listed are all agreed upon by myself. I agree to abide by the forum rules and guidelines as above. I am exactly 25 years of age. I will follow all rules above and always keep them in mind when posting and being a part of this community.

Denette (princessmisery)

P.s. oh yes I forgot it was Ona Nae that recruited me. :)

Last edited: May 26, 2008
  8. Nikster

Nikster Well-Known Member

Thanks Princess Misery

Hopefully the Admins will be by soon to get you approved. Drop by the GW division and sign up for one of the guild that meet your time zones.

Cya ingame soon :p

9. Ulric

Ulric Assume a Can Opener TOG Shadow Ops

princessmisery,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 21,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)