[DONE] Appliccation for Aoc Mercyful

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Mercyful, Jun 1, 2008.

1. Mercyful

Mercyful Getting Started

hey i would love the chance to join the ranks for Aoc I have seen fair few TOG members running around Aoc, and also had the chance to group with a few,My name is Matthew, I am from Queensland Australia turned 26 in April.

I currently have a lev 38 Conqueror on Gwahlur PVE server
    my In game name is Mercyful.

I have Read all the conditions listed below and i agree and understand them all

Code of Conduct
    Acceptable Usage Policy
    Forum & Server Guidelines

Hope to hear from you again soon :)

Thx Mercyful

2. sas

sas Retired Moderator

Hello there and welcome to TOG.

Please take some time to read this: Potential Members PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING and the other sticky posts at the top of this forum. They detail what is needed in order to become a full TOG member.

There are some key things you MUST state in order to be considered for membership. These include:
    1. You are over 25.
    2. Your have read and AGREE to abide by the TOG Code of Conduct
    3. You have read and AGREE to and abide by the TOG Acceptable Useage Policy (AUP)
    4. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Forum & Server Guidelines
    5. You have read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Document.
    6. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Signature and Avatar Guideline.
    Post back here with the required info and we can give you full access to the site (TOGerised).

3. Mercyful

Mercyful Getting Started

Hey thx for the reply sas i have read and understand and also agree to your rules listed above, well there is not much to know about me but i have a pretty decent gaming background :).

I have played World of Warcraft for the past 4 years i was addicted i know hehe :),i have also played BF2 and BF2142 since the day they both came out as a side game if I am not playing wow as you can tell I am a huge battlefield fan and know started to play Aoc and loving every sec of it.

I am from Queensland Australia I turned 26 in April, been gaming since year 7 in school you could call me a old school gamer which my gf hates anyways lol.

Thx for ya time

Mercy

4. sas

sas Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organization.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and has over 20,500 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose too. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)