[DONE] I love your CS:S Server

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by funky-druid, Mar 31, 2009.

1. funky-druid

funky-druid Just Joined

Hi Guys

Played on your CS:S server for a couple of nights now. I love the custom maps on there and I like the style of play.

I asked the guys about donating to the TOG server (so I could get in when it's pwd protected) and they sent me here, telling me to join. Dr Death was the main sales rep...

I wasn't too keen on joining a clan, because I have no interest in wars / competition / ladders etc. I just love a good team game with guys of similar mind. I get a bit sick of the stat whore Rambos on the 'regular' pub servers. So if you're up for a new member let me know.

Cheers

Funky

2. Ulric

Ulric Assume a Can Opener TOG Shadow Ops

Hello there and welcome to TOG.

Please take some time to read this: Potential Members PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING and the other sticky posts at the top of this forum. They detail what is needed in order to become a full TOG member.

There are some key things you MUST STATE in your application in order to be considered for membership. These include:
    1. You are over 25.
    2. Your have read and AGREE to abide by the TOG Code of Conduct
    3. You have read and AGREE to and abide by the TOG Acceptable Useage Policy (AUP)
    4. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Forum & Server Guidelines
    5. You have read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Document.
    6. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Signature and Avatar Guideline.

Post back here with the required info and we can give you full access to the site (TOGerised).

3. funky-druid

funky-druid Just Joined

4. Wayfarer

Wayfarer Well-Known Member

well, then, once they give you the keys you'll have to pop into the steam room and make yourself known.
    Also, The Lounge, The Lab and other forums are great places to mingle.

And happy birthday in two weeks... gee I can still remember when I turned 37 :)

5. Ulric

Ulric Assume a Can Opener TOG Shadow Ops

funky-druid,

Thanks for providing that detail.

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 35,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)