[DONE] Membership App

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Mekon, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Mekon

Mekon Just Joined

Howdy,

Been seeing ToG around in a number of games I've played over the years (even raided with some of your members as part of a guild alliance back in WoW) and often considered app'ing, but never got around to it.

With the advent of WAR, I've been looking for a guild to maximise enjoyment of the game and seemed as good a time as any, so here I am. :)

Getting the basics out of the way:

I am over 25.
    I have read and AGREE to abide by the TOG Code of Conduct
    I have read and AGREE to and abide by the TOG Acceptable Useage Policy (AUP)
    I have read and AGREE to abide by the Forum & Server Guidelines
    I have read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Document.
    I have read and AGREE to abide by the Signature and Avatar Guideline.

Located in Sydney, play all kinds of hours (most usually later in the evening after my wife and son have gone to bed for the night, along with weekends when I get some spare time). I'm 35 (at last count), married, one 5 year old who loves watching me play... ;)

I'm a fairly avid gamer - been PC gaming since the early 90s (home computers before that, along with wargames, PnP etc), MMo'ing since Ultima Online (through to City of Heroes, Guild Wars, WoW, LOTRO, Hellgate, AoC, WAR), dabbled in a fair few other online games over the years (BF1942, BF2, TF2) but never clanned or played competitively.

Currently playing:

WAR: Tork, lvl 20 Squig Herder on Ironclaw (along with a buch of alts, destro on Ironclaw, order on Darklands)

LOTRO: Davric, lvl 50 minstrel on Elendilmir (and a whole stable of lvl 20 alts).

Was briefly in "Lords of Waaugh" in WAR (ninja guild invite), but the kiddie chat in the guild channel reminded me why a mature guild was a better option...

2. koolmick

koolmick Well-Known Member

hey welcome along one of the admins will be thru soon to process you
    enjoy yourself in the forums

3. Ulric

Ulric Administration Team Leader Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Mekon,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 27,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)

4. Rob.

Rob. Retired Captain

Hey mate, welcome aboard.

5. Nestaron

Nestaron Retired Administrator

Welcome to TOG Mekon!

Don't forget to head on over to the LOTRO Division and add your character to our registration thread if you are interested in joining us on Elendilmir!

Cya in-game!

6. Sir Fitz

Sir Fitz Retired Administrator

We're glad that after the years of seeing TOG in the games you play that you've finally decided to join up.

Welcome to TOG. Please Enjoy your stay here.

:)