[DONE] New Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Dr Xav, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Dr Xav

Dr Xav Just Joined

Hello.

I'm a 32 year-old computer gamer. My first experiences in video games go back to coin-op machines in the early 80s and some 2600 console games.

I live and work in Italy. I have a full time job and several chores the household demands. I also usually don't stay up late at night gaming.

Ever since I got my C64 I try to alternate both programming and gaming aspects. I have deep, fond memories about some commodore games like Ultima V, 7 cities of Gold, Defender of the Crown and Pirates!

Cutting short a story that could be told in long - and hopefully watered enough - hours I can say today my interests go towards MMOs, single player FPS and strategy games. In the MMO department, so far, I've played Battleground Europe, Eve Online, World of Warcraft and Age of Conan.

I'm currently looking for a mature group of gamers to share MMO experience with. In particular, I'm looking forward to renew my subscription to one of the above cited MMOs (preferably either Eve or WoW just before WotLK) and joining a guild with mature, easy-going folks.

I've read and accept all of the following: TOG Code of Conduct, TOG Acceptable usage policy, Forum and Server Guidelines, the FAQ and the Signature and Avatar guidelines.

Sincerely,

Xav

2. sas

sas Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organization.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and has over 20,500 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose too. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)

3. Tardaan

Tardaan Well-Known Member

G'day Dr Xav, welcome to ToG.

We have some really good WoW guilds. Stop by in the WoW forums and say hello. I play in the Proudmoore Alliance guild Thorns of Gold and Titans of Gold. We are a very big guild (so big we need 2 guilds). You'll find plenty of people happy to help you out.

If you like fps games I invite you to come down to the counterstrike source forum. We have our own server and a good group of people that just like to have fun.

Tardaan
    CS:S Server Admin

4. Oss

Oss Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOG, Dr Xav!

5. Sir Fitz

Sir Fitz Retired Administrator

Excellent application. Welcome to TOG. Please enjoy your stay here. :D

6. Dr Xav

Dr Xav Just Joined