[DONE] request to join TF2 clan and COD WAW

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by StayPuft, Dec 17, 2008.

1. StayPuft

StayPuft Active Member

Hi,
    One of my friends is in the clan already and after all the great things he has told me abuot it and some of my current experiances not being as great with my current clan on TF2 more specifically i have decided i would like to join TOG.

1. You are over 25. Yep 26 next year
    2. You have read and AGREE to abide by the TOG Code of Conduct Yes
    3. You have read and AGREE to and abide by the TOG Acceptable Useage Policy (AUP) YES
    4. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Forum & Server Guidelines Yes
    5. You have read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Document. Yes
    6. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Signature and Avatar Guideline. Yes.
    Ummm quickly abit about myself, im 25 fire safety engineer from melbourne aus. Currently playing COD and TF2. I like playing games heaps and always love to meet new people to make more of the experiance entertaining. Friendly down to earth. Never abuse or insult anyone and jsut want to have fun playing in a team of people more my age and not teenagers who feel they need to prove themselves.

Anyway look foward to joining if get accepted! :D

thanks heaps

2. Rob.

Rob. Retired Captain

G'day Footjob, your application is all good so hang tight and a moderator will be along soon to make you a member, welcome and seeya on the battlefield :)

3. StayPuft

StayPuft Active Member

hi chimera,
    thanks heaps for a prompt reply! :D
    look forward to joining the ranks now. The only question i have is i use two differnet alisas on the two games.
    Im stay puft on tf2 and footjob on cod. I would prefer to keep it that way as i am know on ft2 for that name and cod has all my details so im not sure how hard it would be to change so i dont lose my rankings :)

cheers again

4. sas

sas Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 31,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)

5. Last ANZAC

Last ANZAC Retired Captain

Hey FJ
    Welcome to TOG. HEad over to the CODWaW forum and say hi to the gang. We'll get you set up for some CODWaW action from there. cya on the battlefield soldier!:)