[DONE] Request to join TOG and the Combat Arms Clan

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Fall-Of-Enosis, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Fall-Of-Enosis

Fall-Of-Enosis Well-Known Member

So this all starts with a little story. I actually gave up on PC gaming along time ago because it was cutting into my pocketbook. All the games I wanted to play were on XBOX 360 anyway and my computer could not handle the PC versions of them. So I bought a 360 and had a great gaming time for a while until the video went out on it. Thank God that it was still under warranty. So while its out for repair (and is still currently), I was racking my brain with what to do. I happened to stumble across Combat Arms online and started to play it. I found it strangely addicting (even in its lackluster graphics and such) and eventually decided that I would like to join a clan. Now back in my day, a clan wasn't such a big deal. Seems as though times have changed. I applied for the redemption and was accepted, but only for three days. The 16 year old administrator decided that my K/D ratio wasn't high enough for him. Who cut me without even the decency to email me. Long story short it would be nice to join a clan (and group/website) who wasn't concerned with such trivial things: Whether or whether or not some is a noob (weren't we all at one point?) or just spouting off random nonsense online.

I would love to be part of a finally mature group of gamers.

Thanks for your consideration,

Jonathan AKA fallofenosis (Tag on Combat Arms)

PS: I sent in a request to join the Combat Arms clan. Look forward to hearing from you.

2. BundyBear57

BundyBear57 Well-Known Member

Hi and Welcome to =TOG=

before you can access the forum they need some more information
    please read

http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum...ntial-members-please-read-before-posting.html

If you would like to join TOG, we ask that you make a new thread in the "Barracks" forum introducing yourself.

There are some key things you MUST state in order to be considered for membership. These include:
    1. You are over 25.
    2. You have read and AGREE to abide by the TOG Code of Conduct
    3. You have read and AGREE to and abide by the TOG Acceptable Useage Policy (AUP)
    4. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Forum & Server Guidelines
    5. You have read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Document.
    6. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Signature and Avatar Guideline.
    Some idea of your geographical location and the times that you play will also help. These things can also be entered in your USER CP (top left corner of screen). Updating this information allows people to know where you are in the world and helps coordinate events.

then after you have agreed then post back please

Schultz likes this.
  3. Fox

Fox Clown Administrator

Hi mate and welcome to TOG. I notice your application in-game and I'll keep that there while we process your application.

As Bundy said there are few things we need you to do and that's in red - its painful but we need to protect ourselves and then you'll be protected from others. :)

Hope to get you in the clan soon - we have a Combat Arms forum you'll have access too when you're a full member. :)

4. Fall-Of-Enosis

Cool thanks for the prompt reply guys. It's much appreciated. I read through all of the various things required. I state that I have read the following (1-6) and agree to all of the various codes of conduct to join TOG.

1. You are over 25. I AM/AGREE.
    2. You have read and AGREE to abide by the TOG Code of Conduct I AGREE
    3. You have read and AGREE to and abide by the TOG Acceptable Useage Policy (AUP) I AGREE
    4. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Forum & Server Guidelines I AGREE
    5. You have read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Document. I AGREE
    6. You have read and AGREE to abide by the Signature and Avatar Guideline. I AGREE
    As far as the CP goes, forgive me but I was able to access it and update a few things, but as far as geographically and the times as to when I play, I was at a loss for finding those. I live in Vancouver, WA. USA. Pacific time, and am generally online (for combat arms) nearly everyday starting at 8 PM and going until generally rather late.

Thanks again,

fallofenosis

5. BundyBear57

BundyBear57 Well-Known Member

Welcome to =TOG=

an admin will along shortly to give you access to the forums so for the time being put your feet up and have a coffee and relax till then and MERRY XMASS to you :D

6. Ulric

Ulric Assume a Can Opener TOG Shadow Ops

fallofenosis,

Thank you for confirming all of the above.

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 27,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)

7. Fall-Of-Enosis

Thank you kindly sirs. Much appreciated. Look forward to gaming with you.

Schultz likes this.
  8. Schultz

Schultz Well-Known Member

Welcome to the mob mate,

We will have a north American and Aussie/New Zealand crew playing CA. Lok forward to gaming with you. look around the web site and the different games the Toggers play. You will find the CA forums in the First Person Shooter section.

Were a relaxed, motley, drunken crew (well sometimes, late).. enjoy and till we meet I will crack open a moosehead.....