[DONE] REQUEST TO JOIN TOG

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Muzzlehead, Dec 15, 2008.

1. Muzzlehead

Muzzlehead Just Joined

G'day all,
    I would like to request to join TOG, I'm 43yrs old, have been gaming for about 15yrs, but only on-line since the Call of Duty series started, I also play Battlefield 2 and 2142 every now and then. I use the name Muzzlehead(mostly) and thought it was time to join a community instead of running around like a chook with its head cut off. I have read and understood all terms and conditions pertaining to membership.
    Thanks
    Muzzlehead.

2. Jia

Jia Retired Moderator

Hey Muzzlehead, welcome to TOG!

Your application has been reviewed and approved!

That was quick, eh? ;-)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • TOG member only Forums
    • TOG member only areas of the website
    • TOG member only game divisions
    • TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various TOG get-togethers, events, contests, and other exclusives.

So, what's next? Check out the "New TOG Members' Guide" - it has a a complete list of our gaming divisions (including links to their respective forums), along with lots of additional information on where to find whatever you're looking for here at TOG.

Currently The Older Gamers consists of nearly 30 game divisions and has over 33,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose too. Spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

If you've checked the New TOG Members Guide but still need help, feel free to send me a message!

All the best,

The Older Gamers

:)

3. Muzzlehead

Muzzlehead Just Joined

Very Quick
    Thanks heaps Mate
    Muzzlehead

4. Last ANZAC

Last ANZAC Retired Captain

Welcome to TOG Muzz. We have all the COD series covered here. Post up in the respective COD forum once you've been toggerised. Have fun and cya on our COD servers.:)