[DONE] TOG Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by MTDOS, Jun 14, 2008.

1. MTDOS

MTDOS Getting Started

Hi there,

I would like to apply to become a member of TOG. It looks fantastic.

A little about me: I am a 27 y/o Male living with my girlfriend with no kids as of yet. I work at an Internet Cafe in Vic and also do IT Conulting and website design/creation. I am also a huge fan of anything 80's and also skateboard fairly poorly : ) I am also doing a Uni degree in computing part time off campus.

About gaming: I like to play CS:Source and TF2 online and am a big fan of retro gaming and have even built my own arcade tallboy cabinet.

I have read through all terms and conditions for the site and am happy to abide by them.

Looking forward to joining the fun!

MTDOS

2. sas

sas Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organization.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and has over 20,500 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose too. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)

3. MrWizard

MrWizard Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOG MTDOS, hope to see you online when you fix your internet connection lol, good luck mate :)

:D

4. Boso

Boso Retired Captain

Welcome to TOG mate.. Cya around:D

5. MTDOS

MTDOS Getting Started

Thanks guys, Thanks MrWizard, i did finally get my Internet sorted out. Stupid router messed up it settings so i had to set up everything manually, ecapsulation and all :( anyway, its sorted now so i'm gonna sniff around the forums and then get some work done before gaming! Cheers all!:)