[DONE] TOG-joiner (?)

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Vuk, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Vuk

Vuk Just Joined

Hi
    I'm from Sweden, almost 40, have no life outside GW.. but not because of netplay, netplay came as a saviour and gave me life, albeit digital...:wink:
    This is my 1st and only MMO, choice of GW came from the insanity of pay-to-play, I refuse to buy 1st and then rent :mad:
    Spare time goes to reading and creating different forms of art, anything that hovers in my mind, so no specialization for me, anything from poetry to oils to sculpture. Rarely I also play go (baduk/wei qi), an ancient game of strategy and tactics. Currently reading Koji Suzuki's "The Ring"-trilogy, very good if in the mood for horror. Back in the day when I still had friends I used to enjoy a board game called Squad leader, but that has been collecting dust for over a decade by now:(
    Music for me is almost everything, but a few are worthy of mention, Frank Zappa and Charlie Hunter, the latter being a blessed jazz guitarrist
    I play only PvE. I'm looking for a "home", where teamplay is common, I'm deathly tired of kids spamming the hell out of the chat window and the same goes for "mutes", those not saying either hi or bye..
    Well.. hope I included all you wanted to know:)
    1. I am over 25 years old.
    2. I have read and AGREE to abide by the TOG Code of Conduct
    3. I have read and AGREE to and abide by the TOG Acceptable Useage Policy (AUP)
    4. I have read and AGREE to abide by the Forum & Server Guidelines
    5. I have read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Document.
    6. I have read and AGREE to abide by the Signature and Avatar Guideline.

2. wombat2

wombat2 Retired Captain

Hi Vuk, welcome to TOG. An admin will be along shortly to admit you into TOG.
    My Wife's Grandfather actually came from Gothenburg Sweden His name was Erik Per Lang. And my Grandfather came from Norway. Hope you enjoy you time in TOG.

3. sas

sas Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organization.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and has over 20,500 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose too. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)

4. Nikster

Nikster Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOG

:bighappy:
    Hi Vuk
    Yeah!! As your application is completed, drop by the Guild Wars Division forum TOG Guild Wars Division and say Hi.

We have an alliance of 6 guilds across times zones playing at the moment.

Check out New Member thread
    When you're ready to jump into the mix, just post an invite request for the guild that most closely matches your play times and join the fun. Everyone is really helpful and information is abundant, so don't be shy.[FONT=&quot]

Have fun !!
    [/FONT]