[DONE] Windeath here...Asking to join please.

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Windeath, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Windeath

Windeath Just Joined

1. You are 25 or over: Yep....39 but still feel 18. Except for this bad back, and sore neck and.....
    2. You AGREE to abide by the TOG Code of Conduct Guidelines: Yes
    3. You AGREE to, and will abide by the TOG Acceptable Useage Policy (AUP) Yes
    4. You AGREE to abide by the Forum & Server Guidelines Yes
    5. You have read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Guidelines Yes
    6. You AGREE to abide by the Signature and Avatar Guidelines Yes
    Ok my area is Melbourne in the Eastern suburbs. Best times for me would be evenings 9.30pm onwards and of course those two days we all long for the weekend.
    I've been gaming on and off for many a year. I'm a strategy fan (C&C, Generals and the like). I mainly game on consoles now a days (X360 and now the PS3). My games of choice at the moment are KZ2, Halo Wars and Halo 3. Oh and I've just discovered the joys of Little Big Planet.

I'm married with three boys (6, 4 and 2) with the eldest showing a keen appreciation of all things gaming. I don't do much PC gaming as I'm a Mac user.

Cheers

2. Ulric

Ulric Consider a Can Opener Advisory Admin

Windeath,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 35,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)