[Economy] Our Fund

Discussion in 'Star Citizen (Public)' started by Wenceslaus, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Wenceslaus

Wenceslaus Sauce -= SILVER Patreon =-

You all are right: It is early & we are getting ahead of ourselves BUT having our SC TOG Pledge Fund details ready cannot hurt...btw any lawyer/knowledgeable person about funds here to set up something for us?

It is not about money now - only about principles. And the sharing a large capital ships may be a good question Beer4ever to use concierge service for.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  2. Zhul

Zhul Retired Captain

Well said and I have to agree. It's a great goal to shoot for in-game.

3. C4

C4 Retired Captain

TOG has always had no problem in fielding quite large numbers on release of new games, the issue is how long before a large potion of these members move on which has been quite prevalent in the many divisions I have been apart of.

The other factor is how many of these numbers will be dedicated to defending a capital ship on a regular basis and also providing sufficient coverage to be effective. Considering there will be quite a significant portion of the player base into PvE and Exploring this may be a difficult proposition.

Lets make sure the Idris and constellations we currently have get manned sufficiently before we look at anything larger and harder to defend.

4. Foxman

Foxman in the hen house Staff Member Moderator

Agreed also. Can certainly talk about the logistics of it but I don't really like the idea of a guild funded ship personally. A server plan maybe but not a ship.

If some of us go for one individually when they become available then so be it (I'm sure going to try cos I'm an idiot but meh).

5. KosPilot

KosPilot Well-Known Member

I'd go with C4. There are too many unknown at the moment.
    If it turns out that we have sufficient funds, support and interest in running a support carrier, I will be in 100%.

6. Wenceslaus

Wenceslaus Sauce -= SILVER Patreon =-

From the discussion I would summarize that there is not really a point to set up anything at this stage. Thanks all for their opinions.

7. Dolnor

Dolnor Bane of Crickets

Interesting idea. I can't promise anything since many variables in this game are still being decided by the Devs.

Remember, the Hanger module isn't even out yet for testing. I think we are Jumping-The-Gun (shouldn't that be jumping-the-rope??!!) on all of the aspects of the game. Making plans...sure, wise decision. Making decisions on things that may or may not come to pass...leads to frustrations and misgivings (imho).

TQQdles™

8. Bluesteel

Bluesteel Star Citizen: Southern Seraphs Officer

From seeing todays Wingmans Hangar episode 29 they have confirmed that we can share our ships among guild mates etc. So I think it's still fee-sable to discuss this. Sure we are a long long way from release but shouldn't really discard the topic all together. Now that its confirmed we wouldn't have to share an account.