[DONE] eki bear applies

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by ekibr, Sep 22, 2017.

1. ekibr

ekibr Getting Started

Hi my name is Eric, but my wife and family call me eki bear. I am 44, and been playing "computer" games since the early eighties. My first home computer was the ZX81 soon followed by the Sinclair ZX82, with a whooping 48kb of ram! Been hooked to gameing ever since.

I am currently playing BDO, World Adrift and Fortnight. I also play a plethora of steam games too numerous to mention here .
    Gaming is my stress reliever and re-energiser. I enjoy some pvp but find my reflexes (I blame it on ping usually) are not on par with the younger generations.

I live in Brisbane Aus and I am keen to adventure, explore and overcome challenges with likeminded groups and individuals.

Is this the right place?

2. Ninja Gizmosis

Ninja Gizmosis Communications Manager Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.

You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions

Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.

Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our GameVox and Discord Servers.

Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.

Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.

We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!

3. ekibr

ekibr Getting Started

Thank you

4. Atrayo

Atrayo Retired Captain

Hello Ekibr,

Thank you for applying to World's Adrift TOG I'm about to accept that application in a second. Also, a hearty welcome to "The Older Gamers" itself we've been around online since 2002. Please also utilize our Discord or GameVox voice chat servers regularly.

Although I have access to the game "World's Adrift" I haven't played it in some time. Like you I'm also playing heavily Fortnight at the moment. Although TOG doesn't have a fixed presence in that game currently. So basically I'm the standby guild leader for World's Adrift at the moment when another regular member wishes to take over.

Cheers!