Ender Dragon Fight (working out a time)

Discussion in 'Minecraft (Public)' started by Phlexor, May 5, 2014.

1. Phlexor

Phlexor Active Member

Okay, it's about that time. The Ender Dragon has been asking for it and we need to settle it.

I'm thinking Sunday morning AEST 9am, Saturday night US on the 17th/18th of May.

If anyone can come up with a better time please let me know. If not then we will stick with this time.

Gear up and get ready, hope to see you there.

Event Time Announcer - Frontier Ender Dragon Fight

2. Cheith

Cheith Active Member

Good luck, as I mentioned I will be elsewhere and unlikely to be able to participate.

3. white_bear_84

white_bear_84 Retired Captain

:bigcool:

Having a go at frontier for a change, it would be great to battle the Ender Dragon - I have never actually done this..

..that said, me and mornings do not go hand in hand very well & there is a distinct possibility will be out on that Saturday night. So cannot 100% commit to an early start, but happy to see what everyone else says..

If the current time works for the majority of players, then go with that.. ..wont be the end of the world if I miss it so other players can fit it in. But if the time is flexible then any time after 11am would be ideal. Also do not mind late nights...

4. Phlexor

Phlexor Active Member

I'm not really a morning person either, but that time does work out for here and the U.S. players that falls on a weekend.

Hope you can make it.

5. Towel

Towel Getting Started

If you go Sunday 9am AEST, then I cannot make it. If you delayed until say after 10am, I could be there.

I'd vote for Saturday 9am to be honest.

I also have a 7 month old daughter, so truthfully no matter the schedule there is always a small chance I can't make it or I'd be there but get called away.

6. Oradi

Oradi Getting Started

7. LazarusProject

LazarusProject Minecraft Leader

I must remember to clear it with the wife! But should be good. Got my diamond armour, just need to grind some xp's to enchant that stuff. Might have to settle for whatever random stuff I get though.