Eternal Crusade

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by Corpeces, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Corpeces

Corpeces Well-Known Member

I am very surprised TOG does not have an official guild for this game on day one. I was sure when I came here there would be a forum and a sign up thread. Someone needs to get this happening...

2. Tzeentch

Tzeentch Well-Known Member

Some of us tried but the interest was not here so majority of us moved on which was a shame :(

3. Jeimuzu

Jeimuzu Active Member

Someone had created the Chapter in-game, just need to get the interest in TOG.

4. Ghoull

Ghoull Active Member

Its a Warhammer game with yet another bad rep at launch ( dogged all through early access too by reviews ). I am Warhammer Shy now. Only been one I enjoyed, and sadly it was THQ, so no longer. Oh Space Marines..... why can't they be like you.

5. Genghoidal

Genghoidal Well-Known Member

If you like Space Marine jump on Ghoul, it's a blast warts and all.....

Tzeentch likes this.
  6. Tzeentch

Well THQ did sweet FA to maintain the game, but Eternal Crusade will go far. I have a guild and there is no limits to how far you want to take it in game or in a group discussion :)

7. Genghoidal

Genghoidal Well-Known Member

This guys review resembles my feelings toward the game

8. Atavism

Atavism Active Member

Agreed. It's not perfect. And it's far from what they promised in their kickstarter campaign, But it is strikingly similar to the multiplayer in Space Marine.

Genghoidal likes this.
  9. Corpeces

Corpeces Well-Known Member

It is similar to Space Marine, no do doubt, but it's no secret why people are pissed. Right before I backed the game I knew it didn't look like an MMO even though they advertised it as such, but decided to back it anyway in hopes it will be more like Planetside and less an arena shooter. It turned out to be an arena shooter with lobby and all. I think people really wanted a game like Warhammer (WAR) as a 40k and that is what it should have been. For anyone that followed the game, not even backers, would have seen this is as a shooter and not an mmo. I guess for anyone who did not follow the game and just saw that it was advertised as an MMO is very disappointing as the final product--pissed even, because people get most mad at negative surprises. I am still going to play it, but I know I will be playing a game that should have been an MMO with the 40s very rich and detailed lore. It should have been an RPG...

10. Tzeentch

-EDA- will be running two events very soon, the first is 12pm CST and the second at 9pm CST. All are welcome to join us in the fun. You can read this thread for all the details.

11. jerrycheng

jerrycheng Just Joined

This is nice.

12. bobcee

bobcee Active Member

I haven't really had the chance to try this out as when tog do have an event I'm elsewhere, will try to hook up one night but in the meantime all you guys that are disappointed with Eternal Crusade have a look at this.

Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor – Martyr | NeocoreGames

13. MrBigglesworth

MrBigglesworth Grim Outfit Monkey

Going pretty cheap with BTA on humble bundle at the moment which includes enslaved and project cars.