F.E.A.R. 3

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by Ned, Apr 6, 2010.

1. wHiTeRaSTa

wHiTeRaSTa Well-Known Member

I saw that price on steam yesterday...now it's 74.99 or 67.49 at 10% off. Wait for sale time.

2. Reoh

Reoh Well-Known Member

You know that's even more annoying, when they keep listing games and then hiking the price up after. It's like they're doing it deliberately to make sure we know and... hey wait a minute. Maybe that's a good thing they're doing.

3. Ned

Ned Public Forum Coordinator

Released!

I'll be getting this one and looking for some co-op action for those interested :)

4. Father

Father The Boss Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Be interested to hear feedback on this one from people who played the first two, I really liked the first one, second one I gave up on, kinda lost it on that one, bullet time turned to crap wasn't even worth bothering with, creepy shadows were gone, felt utterly dumbed down and generic.

5. Parkey

Parkey Well-Known Member

YEP totally agree.

The first one was just fantastic. Loved the greepy feeling, sorta reminded me of the last Doom made, think Doom 3 maybe.
    The weapons were great in FEAR love that nail gun. Where they get stuck to walls was great fun. Number 2 certainly didn't have that feeling of Creepy little girl.

I would love to hear some feedback from some people on FEAR 3.

6. Nukerat

Nukerat Well-Known Member

FEAR 3 broke street date today. As soon as I get some play time will let you know what it is like.

7. crash.v2b

crash.v2b Well-Known Member

Hmm I have been a big fan of FEAR & had a copy on pre order with EB so the sms me to tell me I can pick up my copy & it has been released a day early I could have sworn it was ment to be out last week oh well. So I now have my collectors edition with metal case comic & a glow in the dark model of a pregnant Alma cool I think. How-ever when I try & load the game registering it with Steam no probs But get a message saying I can not load it because it has not been released yet ! I was just starting to like Steam to but not even using the run command to load it from disk would work . When or if it will let me load it & play it I will let you all know what it's like, for now I can only admire my 7" model of Alma glowing in the dark LOL

8. red_one

red_one Retired Captain

finished it.
    5/10.

not scary. no real plot. just another linear shooter. would have been 3/10 but for nice graphics.

9. Ned

Ned Public Forum Coordinator

I'm struggling for space at the moment so won't get this game until I get new hard drives.

Has anyone tried the co-op yet?

10. welshman

welshman Well-Known Member

Sure have Ned, A friend of mine in the United States gave it a go last night (I hosted) and even with the distance, No Lag, No glitching and ran very smooth, Was also fun with the constant "did You see that"..."what"...."That!" moments in the game:D

11. Rickety

Rickety Administrator Administrator Moderator

Just finished the SP game. Enjoyed every moment of it and as far as I'm concerned it's just as good as the original. I loved both FEAR 1 and 2 and now FEAR 3. I'm avidly looking forward to see what the guys come up with for the next installment!