Fallout 76 - MMORPG Survival Game

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Dolnor, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Dolnor

Dolnor Bane of Crickets

Yes, Fallout 76 is announced to be a full Multiplayer Survival Game. Group up to play with friends. Kill everyone in sight if you want. Or...take control of scattered Nuclear Missile Sites and then Nuke areas to your heart's desire! Takes the entire "I'm gonna blow your guild off the face of the earth!" to a whole different genre! -)

I'm just posting this here now....as I am sure more news will be incoming.

Discuss!

TQQdles™

2. Randm Pixlz

Randm Pixlz Active Member

I'll most likely be taking a stab at it. Time permitting. . .

3. Marafo

Marafo Just Joined

Two weeks from now Fallout 76 will be released. If you watched the released gamepleys, do you think this game is worth buying? I love trading aspect in every game I play, but how does buying and selling items or currency looks like in F76?

4. trippster19

trippster19 Well-Known Member

I've been watching some of the Beta gameplay on YouTube and am interested. Sure, it's rough, a little buggy, and the aiming system could use improvement, but that should be worked out. That is me being optimistic.

Being pessimistic, crafting and leveling looks clunky, it's hard to measure the graphics from YouTube, and the lack of NPCs is bold. Finally, I couldn't help being reminded of Tabula Rasa more than once.

All that said, I did pre-order. Though, not soon enough to play the Beta. I guess I will see on 14 November.

5. Imhotep

Imhotep Getting Started

Played the beta, it was decent enough that my friend, who rarely pre-orders anything, bought it.

trippster19 likes this.