Farming simulator 2013

Discussion in 'Simulation' started by Synndal, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Synndal

Synndal Getting Started

Hey is anyone actually playing farming simulator 2013 it has a multiplayer mode wouldn't mind helping out on someones farm some if anyone is playing and wants some help with keeping their farm up

2. nobolony

nobolony Getting Started

Hey mate it looks like you and I are the only ones who are playing this awesome but time consuming game! I've only started playing online but I can't find anyone from Australia online so I'd be happy to start up a game with you. Email me nobolony@gmail.com or pm me cheers.
    Anthony.

3. nobolony

nobolony Getting Started

And I'll put out a general post about farming simulator 2013 that if anyone else is interested in playing a multiplayer game let me know and we can start up a game

4. Scorch

Scorch Active Member

Farming Simulator has been one of my all time favourites for the last few years, I was very surprised to see it mentioned here on the TOG site. I was tempted to set up a server for it, but as with time zone issues I am not sure that would work.

5. Zalzany

Zalzany Active Member

I have been using this game to kill time and only so so at it, I am for trying to join some TOGers and learn some more stuff. Not to mention see what mods others are using.

6. comman

comman TOGOA High Sec Director

I play, have not try the multiplayer mode but may have to put up and server and give it a try...