[TOG] Final Fantasy FC

Discussion in 'Contact TOG' started by Reiki Spirit, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Reiki Spirit

Reiki Spirit Getting Started

Hello. I've been playing ffxiv for a year now. I like the idea of creating my own fc. I'm not sure yet if I'll go ahead with it but if I do I had the idea of having it as an FC for older gamers such as 30 plus. I know you have an FC in behemoth called the old guard. I wondered if I could start one on Lich if I decide to and if i can call it the old guard too? It's okay if not. I thought I'd ask.

Gilderan likes this.
  2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain of a Sparkly Dot, Longboat, and a goat! Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

Mate I really do appreciate you asking and thanks for that but honestly I have no idea at all. I'll pass this up the ladder and see if anyone has anything to say about it.

Gilderan likes this.
  3. Reiki Spirit

Okay, thanks.

Gilderan likes this.
  4. jillaroo81

jillaroo81 Active Member

Hi there. While I'm in no real official position, I just thought I'd give you a rundown of some of our FF14 grouping. Most seem to be on Tonberry with a few on Kujata. Others may have characters elsewhere but, that seems to be the main rundown. We have no official FC on the Elemental DC and the old one on Behemoth is likely very inactive, and a few of us communicate through a cross-world linkshell. I have no idea of the activity in the EU DC's. You could probably do what we did for Elemental and just ask around if anyone is also playing on the same DC as you and form a Linkshell (or cross-world one if needed) just for communication if an FC is unfeasible due to smaller numbers, but as for forming an EU TOG banner, you'd probably need to ask someone up higher.

CAMMO and Shrubbo like this.
  5. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain of a Sparkly Dot, Longboat, and a goat! Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

Thanks Jillaroo81 and yeah just so we are clear I thought Reiki was asking to use the name "Old Guard" on some server somewhere and I assumed he was not a TOG member by where this post is.

Also to be clear setting up something actually under the name of TOG is a whole different matter and needs to be applied for and granted permission from the admins.

CAMMO and Gilderan like this.
  6. Reiki Spirit

Okay, thanks for the detailed responses. Yes I am a new tog member. If I do it then I'll use a different FC name and I can always use this site to help make people aware of it.

CAMMO, Gilderan and Shrubbo like this.