Forums admin please respond ASAP (resolved)

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by banyon, Jul 21, 2006.

1. banyon

banyon Just Joined

I am here as to announce an offical BF2 contest being held by my server company and is being officaly backed by DICE.

I want to post the details, but I figured it rude of my to just post them since that is in conflict with your forum rules.

I made this post in hopes to get in contact with the first forum admin to log on since the contest officaly starts in about 10 hours (I'm running a bit behind).

Please get in contact with me as soon as possible and I will give you the deatails and see if it is acceptable to post them on this forum.

I can be contacted here (by post or PM) or by e-mail at evalyer@gmail.com

I would post my IM names, but its 2am... and even I have to sleep :)

~Ed

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2006
  2. k22236821

k22236821 Retired Advisor

Doesn't appear to be an admin on atm. I'll post a link in the Admins forum just in case they stop there first.

3. banyon

banyon Just Joined

thank you very much.

I won't be able to check this forum till morning. I need at least a few hours sleep before I go to my day job. :)

4. Jello63

Jello63 Well-Known Member

Jervis Bay N.S.W: TOG Sponsor: XFire-jello63. Fox'
    Thank you for your consideration.

Go for it mate, post it in the "FPS Gun Club" forum & we'll direct the troops from BF2 to take a look :)

5. banyon

banyon Just Joined

I posted in that forum, but its still waiting for approval.

Please approve as soon as possible as this is a time based compitition and I would like your members to have as much of a chance as everyone else.

If you can, would you also edit my announcement to state the free Armor Fury key give-away is done, that part went fast.

The main prizes such as the ATI Radeon X1800 XT 512MB PCI-Express Video Card and the $100 are still up for grabs (since thats part of the main compitition)