Frag FX v2

Discussion in 'Hardware Talk' started by Craggles, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Gash

Gash Well-Known Member

Well I guess not, but within the looser tolerances of the Wii I guess I figured it wouldn't matter. Although I suppose that was your whole point when you said the below :p

2. Spunkmeyer

Spunkmeyer Getting Started

And that's why I haven't bought one yet. :? I'm cautiously optimistic about this new product, but advertising promises are rarely kept.

I was looking at the gaming keypad / mouse on the sofa angle, not really the full keyboard option. I figure if I can work a laptop with a mouse on the couch, a keypad/mouse setup shouldn't be any more difficult.

Seeing as my gaming rig needs an overhaul, I thought that my wife might be more likely to fiscally swallow a $60 hunk of plastic that lets me use my overpriced peripherals than rebuilding my rig. ;)

The real question is whether or not the Move will live up to expectations and how it will handle FPS games. Regardless, it will be interesting.

3. George

George Retired Captain

The more i look at my last post the more i don't like it. It's not me at all. It came across all angry and that's not what i meant. It also looks like i don't like PC games and that's not true either.

4. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Captain

It's okay George we all understand when one is sleepy and grumpy, and maybe a little old. :p :D

5. Scratches

Scratches Active Member

Burn! :mrgreen:

6. Craggles

Craggles Active Member

Awww an Ancient Burn :eek:. Anyway I baught the Fragnstein because I saw alot of reviews and almost all said the Fragnstein was a better product and I also watched a video about how that ZDD (best COD player in the world) guy employeed by FragFX gave a totally wrong and biast comparison review.

7. Chief

Chief Retired Captain

Let us know how it is, I hear the build quality is a lot better which is no surprise, the FragFX feels really cheap, like it cost about $1 to manufacture.

8. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Captain

Fragnstein looks very interesting as well.

9. ozivillan

ozivillan Well-Known Member

do some homework on the mouse pad to use with the frag. i use the steelsteries QcK+ (17" x 15"), also depending on the distance of your PS3 from where you game a USB extender may be useful to help keep the dongle close to the mouse and Knunchuck.

10. Craggles

Craggles Active Member

I will post a review about it on here when I get a good day to play around with it. I am aware of the mouse pad issue right now I use an old Razor mouse pad but I have ordered a new one, not the steelseries QcK but some other one from the USA.