Free 10 Hour Trial of EA's "Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2

Discussion in 'FPS Mess Hall (Public)' started by Atrayo, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Atrayo

Atrayo Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

I just got alerted by email that EA is offering a free 10 hour sampling of their newest whimsical "Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2". The trial is good for the PC on Origin, the Xbox One, and the Playstation 4.

Here's the Link to it.

When playing "Star Wars Battlefront 3" a couple weeks past I saw a couple of TOGer's on my EA Origin buddy list playing this game. I myself I'm guilty of having enjoyed the first "Plants vs. Zombie Garden Warfare" FPS game. And, before that the "Plants vs. Zombies" strategy game when it first initially game out a couple years ago. :)

Brains!!! :w

2. 2_islands

2_islands Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late! Staff Member Administrator Moderator

My son plays on Xbox. "Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2" is a great game. I love playing and watching. Anyhow I purchased this on the PC for No.1 and discovered the servers were empty. I'm worried about spending money on No.2 only to discover empty servers once again.

3. Atrayo

Atrayo Well-Known Member

Hi 2_islands,

I went ahead and splurged by purchasing the deluxe version of the game. I did notice that when connecting to a multiplayer game server. One thing you can Select the Region of the World to play on. For me the best choices were East / West USA, Europe, and Australia itself. I suppose yours would be Australia, Asia, West USA, and South America as alternate choices for multiplayer. There is also the option to join in on a friends game as well.

The one TOGer I saw active I won't say his name on this public board. But he was playing consistently it seemed every chance he had. :D

4. 2_islands

2_islands Oh dear! Oh dear! I shall be too late! Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Thanks Atrayo. I will investigate the game. I can't remember how much the PC version costs. In setting up my PC I haven't download Origin yet.

5. 2_islands

I checked out the price. Expensive for PC.

6. 2_islands

So I downloaded the PC trial ... my kids were playing on the XBox and looked like fun. I got in and finally found out how to get into multi player game, entered the foyer and it came up "waiting for other players" ...

Exit game.

Same happened with the original plants v zombies warfare. On PC, the game servers appear empty whilst the consoles are full.

7. spiritwalker

spiritwalker Mechwarrior Online Division Captain

Funny part my children play Garden Warfare 1 and the server has people in it.

I might have to change to US so we can vs those people instead of Asia Servers for the Trial version.

Funny story typing into google "Garden Warfare 2" and clicking a link for G2A.com to buy a key off them, I clicked all the way through and without checking I bought a key for "Garden Warfare 1" by accident.

The part I am mad with myself is, I didn't check it first on the name and I had already a copy of Garden Warfare 1!

Other part was the fact Paypal decided to take the money out of my credit card instead of my Paypal account! ARG!

So long story is the kids will have to wait a little bit longer for Garden Warfare 2 and I should be checking more before buying a key.

Last edited: May 8, 2016