[DONE] Full membership application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Grym, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Grym

Grym Just Joined

Well met fellow gamers. I have been a gamer since the beginning (pong, space invaders, Elevator Action!) and have stayed with it since.
    When I was very young my brother (Tardaan) and I were give an Atari as a Christmas present, which led to uncountable hours spent trying to blow each other up in Combat, Jousting, attacking the Death Star or just competing for the best scores in Space Invaders and Missile Command.
    More recently I was an avid fan of Star Wars Galaxies (until the evil Sony empire sucked the life out of it!) and Left4Dead (I can't believe they haven't ruined it with a plotless movie involving useless actors and time-honoured cliches yet!).
    One too many games with uncooperative youngsters and despised griefers has led me to accept Tardaan's invitation to sign up for TOG.

2. theZee

theZee Retired Moderator

Hi Grym,

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 40,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers

3. Tardaan

Tardaan Well-Known Member

G'day mate, good to see your very long fit of procrastination has finally ended. Poke around the different forums and make yourself known.

Tardaan

4. Ned

Ned Public Forum Coordinator

..and just when I was thinking I need a Left 4 Dead fix, Grym joins up :)
    I think it's time we have another run for the 'Nothing Special' achievement!

See you online :bigsmile:

5. Racer X

Racer X Just Joined

Welcome Grym,

"Nothing Special achievement" how easy was that!:)