[DONE] Full Membership Application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Wesson the Hutt, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Wesson the Hutt

Wesson the Hutt Getting Started

Hello,

I am applying for full membership into TOG. I am specifically looking forward to playing with members that are playing Destiny 2. I am 35 year old married man with no kids as of the moment. I enjoy games of all types including board games or anything nerdy. I hail from the United States and live in the south. I am an avid outdoors man that enjoys fishing, hunting, hiking, shooting, and camping.

I want to join TOG as I have heard from a friend that is a member, that you have a solid group of people to play games with.

Thanks,

Wesson the Hutt

pighunt likes this.
  2. pighunt

pighunt Getting Started

I have been his bogan gaming prisoner since he found me on the fields of Eve a year and a half ago. Since then he has force me to be his gaming entertainment. Please help share the load.
    Boganindistress.

Wesson the Hutt likes this.
  3. CAMMO

CAMMO Great bloke ... Staff Member Moderator -= GOLD Patreon =-

Welcome to the TOG community!!!

Below is your “Induction kit” which consists of several links or shortcuts to help get you started and navigate around the TOG site a little quicker.

Public Forums “Blue Light Disco” area i.e. Where the under 25 and non-members hang out. Note public members do not have access to any of the forums below.
    Member Forums Put your feet up grab a coffee, beer, wine or prune juice and relax with a multitude of topics including general chat, funnies, videos, VR and also some Geek stuff. (ask Kev how do you cook an egg on a CPU.)
    Member News As suggested in the link however please note that brain farts do not constitute as news and most likely belong in general chat above.
    Simulation and Sports Divisions This is for all financially challenged that might not able to afford their own personal Fighter jet or Formula one racing car or perhaps you are just reliving the old moments of glory when you were able to kick a football beyond the front letter box.
    FPS Gods and Legends are both created and destroyed here with most tiers one games being catered for. It has been scientifically proven at TOG headquarters that a 60+ year old can still outsmart a teenager with inhuman reflexes. (Bring your own tissues!)
    MMORPG This is where the imaginative dreamers go to temporarily escape their mundane existence of everyday life . If you’re lucky enough you may even find that mystical unicorn you always searched for.
    Strategy, RPG and other Games Similar to above however with fewer unicorn’s and maybe the occasional game of chess.
    Operations Where you get to annoy the guys in RED with any account issues… or just annoy them.

All the TOG sponsored external site information can be found here Facebook , Steam and Discord .

TOG Tinder Meet like-minded gamers. You can swipe left right and even up and down however you enter this part of our forums at your own risk and there is no money back guarantee.

Should you happen to meet a mysterious Goat in your adventures then we apologize in advance for any bad behavior. (…you just clicked the tinder link didn’t you?)

The fine print - We do not provide toothbrushes should you decide to stay the night, but showering is still optional and remains personal choice (until they figure out how to add a sense of smell to the VR world.)

newfulla likes this.
  4. newfulla

newfulla Captain Americas Army Staff Member Moderator

lol @Shrubbo what was your lawyers name again, and does he do pro bono?

Welcome to TOG Wesson the Hutt :)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    Shrubbo likes this.
  5. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

lol

6. JC2000

JC2000 Getting Started

Hey there, I've just joined myself and posted about looking for some Destiny 2 fellow players. I'm in the UK, so we're totally different time zones, but if you ever want a game, let me know. Are you playing on PC or console? (I'm on PC)