[DONE] Full ToG Application - WoW application

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by fullmetalx1, Nov 6, 2017.

1. fullmetalx1

fullmetalx1 Getting Started

Hi everyone,

I'm from Australia and 25 years old.
    I've been playing games for like 20 years with the old Gameboy being my first console.

I currently play WoW and was looking at joining ToG on Caelestrasz.

I want to join because I have a few friends in ToG on Caelestrasz and looking to meet more friendly people to have a good time with.

Cheers,
    Fullmetalx1

2. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft Division Captain

Welcome to TOG! As soon as an admin has processed your application, make your way to the Dark Portal and jooooiiiinnnnn usssss...

:D S

3. BoneInspector

BoneInspector Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.

You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions

Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.

Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our GameVox and Discord Servers.

Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.

Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.

We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!

4. fullmetalx1

fullmetalx1 Getting Started

Thank you very much :)