G'day people

Discussion in 'Secret Squirrel Console Club House (Private, Hidde' started by George, Jun 12, 2013.

1. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Division Captain

Mate take a breath. So many questions. In the Console forum we need time to ponder these things, much like Queensland on a sunny day.

2. Cadder

Cadder Retired Captain

Dressy, to answer your questions;
    Still here, active but quiet, probably, yes and yes.

LOL. Indeed, A1

3. Dressy

Dressy Guest

He he, thanks Cadder, disregard the pm I sent than.

4. Ancient_One

Ancient_One Console Manager Division Captain

Cadder has on several occasions tried to step down. So I guess the short answer to that question is YES.

The console division has forever been the poor cousin to computer gaming. We have tried to push the console division forward through different means, awards, recognition of achievement, ranks and titles. All have seemed to fail over time for various reasons.

I hate to say it Dressy but you might be right. I think I might be the only ranking officer left who visits this section of the forum on a daily basis. Most times to keep it clean and at other times to see what conversations we might still be having. To try and keep the troops excited. Those of us who remain.

This section of the forum is public. We get the usual passers by who might feel like adding their comments to our threads, some inappropriate posters which are reported and cleaned up fairly quickly by the mods.

With bells on, who wouldn't but would their be any benefit to having a DC with no officers, casually attending to the forums needs through conversation alone. I myself have been fairly absent of late playing GW2 but I do check the Console Forum around 3 times a day or more.

If anyone else feels they are more qualified, who might try and invigorate the Division more, then let them step forward.

1 person likes this.