Gearscore 204 Police T821 in BoO Special Weapons Vendor

Discussion in 'The Clancy Division (Public)' started by Binary-Ninja, May 14, 2016.

1. Binary-Ninja

Binary-Ninja Well-Known Member

If you have 840 or so Phoenix Credits you can pick up the 204 gear score Police T821 SMG .. The talents on this would be as close to a god roll as possible

Damage is 9990 odd so pretty dam good as it is 550 RPM gun and you can get this to approx 62 bullet magazine.. PVP or PVE would be suitable

Vicious = Crit Chance boosts that by 13.5% when full health
    Deadly = Crit Hit Damage increased by 27% this on top of default SMG damage of 21% and any other damages from gear..
    Capable = Using a skill helps handing for 13 secs

But pop into vendor .. as it is a dam good gun for once at BoO and if you missed 204 AUG the other week this i think is equal to maybe better due to talents

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  2. DaedalusAlpha

DaedalusAlpha Well-Known Member

Definitely going to log in and take a look at that. Think I'm around 600 credits now, so shouldn't be too hard to get enough :)

3. Binary-Ninja

Binary-Ninja Well-Known Member

Well it is there for a week so you should be able to get it .. run a few challenge modes & dailies .. Bonus on these HE 204 guns is they will be max gearscore even under patch 1.2 .. Also having 48% crit hit damage without any other gear calculated is pretty good ...

My character using this has a total crit hit damage of 158% and crit hit chance of 40% + which is dam good seeing yellow damage regularly .. After patch it will still be a beast and hopefully assault rifle get a good boost ..

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  4. flyinkiwi

flyinkiwi Active Member

If you didn't buy the 204 AUG that was on sale a couple of weeks back, or didn't craft an uber 182 Vector ACP prior to 1.1, this is not a bad SMG to own if you can get it.

5. IvanIronass

IvanIronass Well-Known Member

From where exactly?

6. GU55I

GU55I Active Member

From the vendor on the second floor at the base of operation building