[DONE] Good Evening SWTOR Guild Applicant

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Miiran, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Miiran

Miiran Just Joined

Good evening,

I have been playing SWTOR for a number of months now & have been deliberating about joining a guild. I did a Heroic today with one of your members and noticed the guild tag. It caught my eye as I would prefer to be in a guild with an age requirement, also the fact the member said that you use teamspeak over ventrillo lol

I have been pc gaming for over 20 yrs. I started playing the Mechwarrior series, belonged to several leagues and admin'd during that time period. Moved onto Ghost Recon & then to the Battlefield series. I wasn't overly thrilled with the new battlefield and when a friend mentioned that SWTOR was free to play I decided to try it out.. loved it and needless to say I became a subscriber. Would be nice to have a group of people to play with for operations and such, which I am just starting to get involved in.

I am a Canuck, I am located on Vancouver Island in BC, so I am on pacific standard time. My main character that I use is a Sage DPS/Healer LvL 55

Good Hunting,
    Miiran - SWTOR The Harbinger Server

2. joeshmoe554

joeshmoe554 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Older Gamers. Once your application has been processed, head down to the SWTOR forums for more info on the guild and how to get an invite. I look forward to seeing you in game.

3. Miiran

Miiran Just Joined

Thank you for the welcome, I look forward to my application being processed. :)

4. Miiran

Miiran Just Joined

Still waiting... *tries to wait patiently* lol

5. The Omen

The Omen Retired Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 64,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best! :D

6. The Omen

The Omen Retired Moderator

Busy weekend at work....sorry :)

Just got home

7. Miiran

Miiran Just Joined

Woot!! Real life takes precedent always :) thank you for approving my application, I look forward to meeting the folks here.... *heads towards the SWTOR forum*.....:D