GOODBYE ALL

Discussion in 'Contact TOG' started by Aussiepope, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regulater

Regulater Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity does TOG monitor all members actions on all forums across the WEB???

hmmmmmmm

2. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

Just when something is reported, i think Regulater :? Soooo dont go abusing some tard in other places on the intarweb eh? ;)

3. sperex

sperex Laboratory Manager Captain

Best of luck and take it easy mate. Some fights just aren't worth fighting, this may or may not be one of those fights..

Last edited: Feb 6, 2007
  4. Aussiepope

Aussiepope Well-Known Member

have you been a naughty boy then???

5. Roosta

Roosta Retired Captain

I have NFI, but remember you portray all of TOG when you post in other websites apart from TOG.

6. HoPeFuLLL

HoPeFuLLL Getting Started

Oh dear, guess I must be in trouble too then :) GL with whatever you decide Aussie/Barry. Funny thing is the three TOG members who post a lot on AustBF actually get a lot of compliments there, now we have to control ourselves?

Will TOG be asking our neigbours if we've been good now too?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2007
  7. Aussiepope

yeah i know so you had better be carefulll hope

8. Regulater

Im sure if you make no reference to TOG or show any TOG sigs then that has nothing to do with TOG. Is this a gamers guild or a CULT????

9. quagmire

quagmire Active Member

lmao

10. Jello63

Jello63 Well-Known Member

Jervis Bay N.S.W: TOG Sponsor: XFire-jello63. Fox'
    Like many other gaming groups, we do look into complaints about our members behaviour on other forums. It is in the items you were meant to have read & you agreed to when you joined.

TOG is well respected in the wider gaming community & we want to keep it that way.

Maybe you need to read this, you accepted it when you joined.

11. RMBear

RMBear Well-Known Member

B_D
    HoPeFuLLL
    Rayne
    RMBear

I count four - check your facts please before you post such ill-thought numbers... :)

Oh, you mean I don't count :(

12. HoPeFuLLL

HoPeFuLLL Getting Started

Was going to quote something, but can't find it. The person said something like they only stay at AustBF due to posts by AussiePope, RMBear and myself (god knows how I snuck in). This surely is an indication that we conduct ourselves well and bring respect to TOG. So can we all guess who brought this to the admins attention?

13. quagmire

quagmire Active Member

Rayne....she is such a mole:p

14. Aussiepope

doesnt matter now HoPe

as cailith put it, it didnt take long for me to put up a thread looking for a new bf2 clan and i have now joined the guys over at{NSOF}

will see you all(well the ones that play bf2) on the battlefield

15. RMBear

RMBear Well-Known Member

Reported :D

16. Hogesy

Hogesy Getting Started

Without poking my nose in, i posted this in a GA thread a while ago, and i can see the relevance here.

"I sort of agree with Sparkdog in the fact that anything you say in a public place will reflect back on your clan/work/club/school etc. For example when i was at school all though along time ago, if you were caught smoking in public, swearing, being a general nuisance you reflected badly on your school. Just because you put a jumper over your school shirt, people still know which school your with. Now its unfair that the school gets tainted because of a couple of rogue students but unfortunately the school does get a bad rep.

Exact same scenario here, if Bulletforce was here stirring trouble, being an annoyance, swearing, etc. this reflects back on his clan as he is a representative of that clan. Bulletforce was the perfect example, because of his behaviour in public forums his clan got a bad rep.

And Bingaz you are a representative of IB and Bowragak is a representative of H1I, so at some stage you have to ask yourself is all this really worth it."

--------------------

TOG has a great history and work so very hard to keep a top reputation amongst the gaming community. If someone is breaking the clans rules then its a fair outcome for Aussie to get a warning for his actions. I think the exact same outcome would happen over at OzForces. I will be posting the same at AusBF.

Anyway best of luck to TOG, because you guys have always been top role models to all the different gaming communities.

17. quagmire

quagmire Active Member

prick:p

18. Regulater

Im only going by the link that Barry Dawson posted in regards to this situation.

In this link there is no signs of TOG ie: Sigs or Banners , and no mention of TOG in the actual writing from Barry Dawson.

If there is no direct link to showing that Barry Dawson is affiliated to TOG then how can he be crucified / questioned / warned by TOG admins.

I know for a fact that there is several Regulaters that play BF2 and post on other forums that i write on. Will there be an investigation in regards to my conduct if one of these ( imposters ) post rude remarks. Will other people reading posts made by these other Regulaters assume that it is the Regulater from TOG.

I joined TOG for exactly what it stands for :THE OLDER GAMERS, where a level of maturity is beyond most other guilds.

This is panning out to be childish. It appears a TOG admin has a severe itch and needs to scratch it with the " YOU HAVE BEEN BAD " STICK.

Whitewulf likes this.
  19. AnzacAttack

AnzacAttack Just Joined

Gday TOGers.

I understand this is an internal matter and has nothing to do with me however I would just like to offer some support for pope. On AusBF Barry is a well liked fellah that is always good for a laugh as I'm sure you are all well aware.

Another of his qualities, which I personally believe to be a virtue, is that he does not suffer fools lightly.

Bullet_Force has been banned from AusBF for his constant trolling and baiting people into reacting with out of character responces to his (seemingly) idiotic posts and opinions. Over time it was realised that his idiocy was in fact a purile ruse to goad people into anger and frustration.

As for the others mentioned which having not seen the posts in question can only comment on the parties involved, so being:
    Conman-I'm sure most of you feel the same way about him
    Landaxe-generally opinionated and overtly condecending
    Gen - Has turned over a new leaf in recent times, with involvement in shoutcasting and other community events. No sense in digging up the past but it's readily apparent that his inclusion in TOG has been instrumental to this positive change.

I have never seen Barry Pope sullying TOG's name, which makes this all the more confusing from an outsiders point of view. He is well liked and an asset to any clan.

I'm hoping that this is simply a matter of pride, in which case I'm sure both sides have made their seperate points clear by now. I'm sure Barry Pope would like to remain with you lot just as much as you lot wish him to remain with you. Parting in hot blood only leads to sense unfullfillment and needless guilt.

Shake hands, crack a tinny and bygones I say.

Just an outsiders opinion.

Regards
    Anzac

20. Aussiepope

much love anzac
    cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.