GOODBYE ALL

Discussion in 'Contact TOG' started by Aussiepope, Feb 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hogesy

Hogesy Getting Started

But anzac, i read he was only warned and decided to leave on his own accord? Is this correct. I dont think a warning is that major, and i think admins of such a big community that is TOG, have to, to a degree keep a strong eye on all outside areas that may reflect back on TOG.

again 2c.

2. quagmire

quagmire Active Member

nice post AA

3. Wayfarer

Wayfarer Well-Known Member

I am sorry to see all this, Bazza. Perhaps things ended badly when they need not. :(

Personally I feel it's okay for a clan to tell one of it's members to pull his head in, but how that's handled on both sides is more important. I assume Barry got pretty hot under the collar which I understand since I know he enjoys TOG so much. We all have a passion for the place and when we're given a bit of stick it hurts like buggery. You feel like you've been betrayed by one of your own, or perhaps highly embarrassed. Dunno if either of these applied to Barry; I'm just imagining.
    By the same token, the admins have to read the riot act occasionally, especially when a third party starts going off at them. I spose a kick in the bum from the admins doesn't travel well in written format and it comes across all arsehat and all.

Barry, I hope after a while you'll come back and join us again. I know I always appreciated your posts not that I ever saw anything like the ones linked toady! :) man you musta been pissed off.

Good luck with it, Bazza, remember the friends you made in TOG, like me and even Easy_Beat. But not Fidds, okay? :)

Burgers likes this.
  4. Jello63

Jello63 Well-Known Member

Jervis Bay N.S.W: TOG Sponsor: XFire-jello63. Fox'
    Correct.

Simple warning has been blown all out of proportion. It also seems that there is going to be a continued line of this sort of posting here, so..... locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.