[GoW] Gears of War: Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Shooter Games: The Range' started by Church, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Church

Church Getting Started

First of all, yes I know it has been a looooog time since i stepped into these halls. Due to a mishmash of life/unemployment/new job/child sick/ and other miscellaneous burps of life, I have not played a game on my computer since aroudn the time I stepped out of CoH some time ago.

With that said, Raspewton knows that I have not given up playing on Xbox. Father and I talked a long time ago abut the possibility of there being a TOG Xbox division and it proves that his wisdom is correct, there just isn;t a big enough TOG following on console.

However, there are a few of us who do game on consoles and for those of you who do own an Xbox 360, Gears of War is a FPS that you should give a go. I have been trying to talk Ras into playing with me for a bit now and it seems he might be on the edge. Anyway, I generally host a free play room every Fri Night at 10pm EST (I think that's 3pm Saturday in Sydney) and Saturday Night at 9pm EST (That would be 2pm Sunday in Sydney).

The Gamertag to look for is "Church TOG" or just send me a friend request and I will make sure you get an invite.

So, here's Church's no so flamboyant Triumphant Return.

Seriously looking for some of my old mates to get engaged on the XBL side of the house as there is a definate need for maturity there.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2006
  2. B B

B B Active Member

Q.L.D. Australia beautifull one day , perfect the
    There is an XBOX subforum in the console division

3. Church

Church Getting Started

Things have changed a bit since my last visit, please feel free to move the thread. My apologies.

EDIT: Plase feel free to move/lock/delete/archive as needed. This topic has been covered in the forum mentioned above.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2006