[DONE] Gralexisle - looking to join - playing ESO/Warframe/Elite Dangerous at the moment

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Gralexisle, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Gralexisle

Gralexisle Getting Started

Hi all

I would love to be considered to become a member of this great community.

I first started playing games on my neighbours TSR80 back in the late 70s early 80s then moved on to the C64.
    Spent way too many of my early teenage years playing Elite usually when I should have been in bed.
    Had an AMIGA 500 with the memory expansion next (that you could chock the wheels of a car with) and of course the various consoles along the way but still prefer the PC.

I also played D&D back in the day (so yes a true nerd) and have in the last couple of years been fortunate enough to start playing again with a great bunch of guys which is where I heard about TOG as 3 of them are members.

Between my partner and myself we have 5 kids, but they are all getting old enough that I am now getting a bit more free time for gaming and I am looking to being able to be more active online.

Thank you for your consideration.

G

2. The Omen

The Omen Retired Moderator

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.

You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions

Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.

Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our GameVox Servers.

Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.

Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.

We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

All the best!

3. Opti

Opti War Thunder Captain

I'm one of those 3 :)