Grand County

Discussion in 'Chronicles of Elyria (Public)' started by [TOG]Mandrake, Nov 1, 2017.

1. [TOG]Mandrake

[TOG]Mandrake Active Member Division Captain

very happy to announce i just paid off my layway and i am now officially a double county other wise known as a Grand County.

this means my hosting ability for tog for those going west Coast will be quite alot better.

also i have updated my coe forum recruitment post to reflect this feel free to take a look by clicking on my banner it should take you directly there.

I am still Food Production focused at this stage and will know alot more once domain selection happens next year for what my crops and other aims will be. but for now i left my thread with my base plans and will roll with the punchs as new changes occure

2. Karguo

Karguo Active Member

I've upped my pledge to Mayor level. No idea if I'll have the time to properly devote to being a baron/mayor but for the upgrade price of the pledge I was at with the Mayor pledge... seems like a no-brainer. So, we'll see.

3. [TOG]Mandrake

[TOG]Mandrake Active Member Division Captain

sweet when you get a chance you should jump on discord so we can organise some stuff and chat. will help you setup your forum post and such as well