[DONE] Greetings All!

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Jorrel, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Jorrel

Jorrel Getting Started

I'm a 40 year old gamer who tends to play a wide range of games: WoW, CIV, PUBG, Fortnite, 7 Days to Die, Minecraft, Skyrim, The Long Dark, Opus Magnum, Division, R6 Siege, XCOM, The Witcher, Fallout, Overwatch, Hearthstone, ARK, GW2... Anything that helps distract me for a bit when I can get some downtime.

Besides all that, my life revolves around doing that work thing and spending time with the wife and kids.

I've lived in the middle of nowhere MN, Boston, and now San Francisco, about the only constants have been reading and gaming.

Looking to meet some similar minded folks who see gaming, even competitive ones, as a way to relax. Do note, while I may list some FPS games, I'm rather horrible at them, doesn't mean they can't be fun though!

Cheers,
    -Jor

Junkyarddog likes this.
  2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

lol... my thoughts exactly on FPS mate :D

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.
    You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions
    Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our Discord Server.
    Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
    Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
    We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.

3. Jorrel

Jorrel Getting Started

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting some new folks.

Shrubbo likes this.
  4. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft Division Captain

Welcome then! If you want to stand in fire, I'm sure we have some WoW guilds down yonder that will suit your purposes...

:D S

Shrubbo likes this.
  5. Jorrel

Jorrel Getting Started

Thanks for the heads up...I love me some standing in fire... I've been in the same WoW guild for over 10 years now on the Kirin-Tor (US) server, good group of older gamers. I'm hoping the new communities features will allow for some more flexible social interactions, so I'll be on the lookout for that - easier than having to have multiple characters spread out all over.