[DONE] Greetings! (BDO Enlistment)

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by BLUENOiR, Nov 6, 2018.

1. BLUENOiR

BLUENOiR Just Joined

Hello

I came here to enlist in your guild within the Black Desert community. MY In game family name is Delacoix and i hope to join my fellow guild-mates that exited from a very strict guild that took out all the fun by just making sea-monsters a mandatory guideline to stay in the guild. My quota was to complete a 80mill-120mill quota by the end of the week in which I do not have time for for i'm a busy man at my age. I'm here to follow MoonDance in which she invited me to tag a long when things don't seems to be considered at my old guild. I was let go until I make a choice to further in their operation, but i believe my life choices are more important than an in-game job that is laid out on front of me. I just want to have fun and explore in the game. The way it is designed to be. Not work and no fun. DO YOU WANT TO STAY IN THE SEA FOR 4-6 hours like my ex-guild intended me to do? I'll pass. Please allow me to join, for I have a knack of doing guild missions and i always play with MoonDance and Enfys.

Thank you!

P.S. My main is a valk named Mairin

Khondo, Enfys and MoonDance17 like this.
  2. Khondo

Khondo Black Desert Online Leader

Once accepted we will get you into the BDO guild, welcome.

MoonDance17 and Enfys like this.
  3. BLUENOiR

BLUENOiR Just Joined

Thank you Khondo! I hope you don't mind having me. I tend to be active on guild missions and the game when i have the time. Basically, it's the only game I'm playing aside from Fighting games, but I've been regressing from games at the moment. Real life hurts when you're juggling work and the itch to play some games.

4. BLUENOiR

BLUENOiR Just Joined

If anything:

I'm 30 Years old

I'm an illustrator and i just traditionally and digitally draw near all day for work and schooling myself. I got a BA in Studio Art.

I'm primarily busy all the time and i make time to play Black Desert Online for 1-2 hours at most. You can basically find me hiding out with Moon and Enfys if you're curious about my whereabouts.

While taking a break from work. I spoil myself on Mobile App games: Star Ocean Anamnesis, Girl Frontline, Tales of Erin, GranBlue Fantasy, Destiny Child (JP)

For FPS games: Warface

Fighting Games: Blazblue, Street Fighter V, Under Night, planning on getting Soul Calibur.

I like potato salad and top-sirloin steak.

I attend in art galleries and special game and cartoon-cons and sometimes collaborate.

Enfys, Khondo and MoonDance17 like this.
  5. Tulgar

Tulgar Battlefield Leader Staff Member Moderator

That sounds crazy!! Although I do like the sea monsters as a mandatory guideline - I have no idea about anything to do with BDO though. :p

I think TOG sounds like a great gaming home for you, don't just step into BDO without checking some of our other stuff out too - we hope TOG can be a community larger than any single game.

Check out:

Public Forums “Blue Light Disco” area i.e. Where the under 25 and non-members hang out. Note public members do not have access to any of the forums below.
    Member Forums Put your feet up grab a coffee, beer, wine or prune juice and relax with a multitude of topics including general chat, funnies, videos, VR and also some Geek stuff. (ask Kev how do you cook an egg on a CPU.)
    Member News As suggested in the link however please note that brain farts do not constitute as news and most likely belong in general chat above.
    Simulation and Sports Divisions This is for all financially challenged that might not able to afford their own personal Fighter jet or Formula one racing car or perhaps you are just reliving the old moments of glory when you were able to kick a football beyond the front letter box.
    FPS Gods and Legends are both created and destroyed here with most tiers one games being catered for. It has been scientifically proven at TOG headquarters that a 60+ year old can still outsmart a teenager with inhuman reflexes. (Bring your own tissues!)
    MMORPG This is where the imaginative dreamers go to temporarily escape their mundane existence of everyday life . If you’re lucky enough you may even find that mystical unicorn you always searched for.
    Strategy, RPG and other Games Similar to above however with fewer unicorn’s and maybe the occasional game of chess.
    Operations Where you get to annoy the guys in RED with any account issues… or just annoy them.

All the TOG sponsored external site information can be found here Facebook , Steam and Discord .

But has @Khondo indicated above, the BDO TOG division will get you sorted :)

welcome!

Shrubbo and Enfys like this.