[DONE] Greetings fellow OG's

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by IronBarOG, Jun 30, 2018.

1. IronBarOG

IronBarOG Getting Started

IronBarOG stopping in to introduce myself.

I'm been gaming since the mid 1970's. The first games I can remember (no lie) is Pong on the original Atari (I wish I still had it) along with Space Invaders. I played on various old console systems while in my youth until going off to college. After college I purchased my own Gateway desktop computer and remember playing some sort of NHL Hockey game with some odd joystick controllers. Beyond that and in no particular order, Delta Force, some Star Trek FPS game, BF1942, BF:V, WoW, PS2, MWO, SWTOR, Elite Dangerous. At the moment I started playing FFXIV to kill some free time but would like to join some like minded and mature individuals for some fun and casual gaming on FFXIV, MWO or ED when I have some free time. Let me know what servers or time people might be on and I'd gladly join for some jovial experiences.

I look forward to speaking and getting to know my fellow OG's very soon.

2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

Man I read you comment on the Atari , Space Invaders etc and yeah same memories and perhaps wishes. Which made me check ebay. Dude! Google Atari Flashback 8 Value Game Console, I don't know how good that thing is but I just spilt my coffee! :D

Welcome to The Older Gamers community for those who are 25+ and have a passion for gaming. Your application has been reviewed and approved.
    You may now access all aspects of the TOG Service including:

• TOG member community forums
    • TOG member communications servers
    • TOG member game Divisions
    Drop by the Lounge to say hello, join a discussion or simply lurk. Feel free to ask any questions.
    Visit the Voice Communications forum for instructions on joining our Discord Server.
    Browse through the vast array of gaming Divisions to familiarise yourself with the games and cultures. Each can be very different. In each Division you should find instructions on joining other TOG members in game.
    Join our STEAM Group or Facebook page. Spend some time to check out the forum functions such as user profiles and private messages at the top right corner of the forum. Maybe view site leaders under the Quick Links tab.
    We hope you enjoy the TOG community. Please spread the message to your friends and family who are also interested in gaming.