[DONE] Greetings fellow older gamers!

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by iamdubers, Jun 14, 2019 at 6:09 AM.

1. iamdubers

iamdubers Getting Started

Name - James
    Age - 33 (December 1985)
    Location - Sweden, but originally from England
    System - PC
    Current Games - Rocket League mostly but play most genres. I'm a big fan of RPGS (Older Final Fantasy games, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Pokemon...), Civ 5+6, FIFA, Football Manager, Resident Evil, Arcadey racers (Ridge Racer, Burnout etc). Enjoy playing story based games with co-op.

About me - I moved to Sweden from England in 2008 when I met my wife and I've been working as a chef since I was 17. Hobbies include gaming (obviously!), football/soccer (Manchester United supporter) and building PCs. I also love 8-ball pool and played at a decent level as a teenager. I've not really played much since moving to Sweden though as I haven't met any other players to practice with.

Due to my work hours, I'm usually playing during the night between midnight and 5am, or during my days (usually midweek). I mostly play Rocket League and am usually around Diamond 2/3 in rank, Standard 3v3 and Dropshot are my favoured playlists. Would love to meet some other non-toxic players to maybe make the push into Champion ranks with. I don't take it too seriously and play for fun but I do get kinda competetive on occassion!
    Feel free to PM me for my Steam name and I'm open to game suggestions!

newfulla likes this.
  2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator

Dude, you look crazy!

You in.

Congratulations! You have past our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

newfulla likes this.
  3. iamdubers

iamdubers Getting Started

Cheers Shrubbo! :D
    Just for reference, heres the pic that inspired my profile pic. I swear officer, it's powdered sugar!

Attached Files:

Shrubbo likes this.