[DONE] Greetings - potential wow guild member checking in

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Noileum, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Noileum

Noileum Getting Started

Hey guys n gals

Looking to find a guild of like minded people

Currently deciding on a main for Classic - toys with rogue (Wik) or priest (Wikk). I leveled both to 60 in Vanilla, plus a lock, although only used the Priest to raid, Rogue was more of a fun farming/light pvp toon to be honest and the lock I started when I was bored and found him a hell of a lot of fun getting to n8/n9 and then pvp'ing for a week or two while at the top range of the brackets.

Enjoy grouping up for dungeons etc, and having some people to shoot the shit with in guildchat/discord etc (that being said discord is new to me up until now)

About me - 44 dad of two boys (13 and 10) which means I can't get onto the family TV/comp as they're either playing Overwatch/Fifa or Minecraft/Rocket League anymore. Loved (too much) Vanilla and then quit when my eldest was almost with us as I didn't think playing 4 or 5 hours a night would be a good match for parenting :). Since then have bought each expansion and leveled to max on either a Rogue or Shaman. Healing is what I seem to gravitate towards, and have many fond memories of running 5 mans in vanilla (mostly with sub-optimal groups of mates).

Other than WoW I play a bit of Fifa (badly) and other RPG's

Look forward to seeing you in Azeroth

Sysmon and Shrubbo like this.
  2. Shrubbo

Shrubbo Captain Sparkles Staff Member Moderator -= BRONZE =-

You will probably;y find them here... man so many wow players :)

Congratulations!
    You have past our stringent don't die before 25 application requirement and have made it into TOG.

Keep in mind there is more here than the division for that flaky game you have signed up for. There are other flaky games which all have their own division and other things of wonder, joy and wtf.

Public Forums (Philistines only or less then 25. Same thing)
    Member Forums (General chat, cat videos, VR, laboratories, Steam and Discord invites)
    Member News (If you have a mind like mine you just laughed)
    Simulation and Sports Divisions (This is for simulation and sports games!)
    Strategy, RPG and other Games (This is for err... Strategy, RPG and other Games)
    FPS (Brutal and horrific death. Lots of fun!)
    MMORPG (Also brutal and horrific death but sometimes ponies)
    Operations (The name you picked is stupid and you want to change it? Policies and stuff)

Sysmon likes this.
  3. Noileum

Noileum Getting Started

Thanks - I’ll dig around in the forums and start contributing my own special type of rubbish to threads :)

Shrubbo likes this.
  4. Sysmon

Sysmon World of Warcraft -= SILVER Patreon =- Captain

We have heaps of threads in the Dark Portal for you to dump on! Welcome!

:D S

Shrubbo likes this.