Greetings!

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Neverwhere, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Neverwhere

Neverwhere Just Joined

Hello all,

Happily submitting my application to become a part of the gang. As per requirements I will now attempt to answer these questions to the best of my ability.

1. You are over 25 years of age.

A) Having just succumbed to my first 30's crisis and come away with little scarring, I can safely answer yes to this one.

2. You have read the AUP & FAQ

A) Yes, both actually. Very well written though don't ask me to commit it to memory and recite it any time soon.

3. You have read the forum/server guidelines

A) Yes. I have. Also pretty decent.

As for any personal info, I'm not terribly great at writing about it. I live in Canada, I work for an IT department, I play games fairly infrequently in order to spend time with my family, and I think I'm a pretty alright person all around (both my mom and my therapist agree on this point as well).

I read about this site one a few game forums and figured that we would make a good fit for one another as far as philosophy and variety go.

Hope to hear from you soon.

2. BattleScoob

BattleScoob Retired Administrator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have full access to all parts of TOG including:
    • All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game servers
    Your membership also includes access to various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organization.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 20,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

The Older Gamers! :)

3. Neverwhere

Neverwhere Just Joined

Thanks very much for the swift reply!

I look forward to meeting and getting to know the community.

~Nev

4. ragittyman

ragittyman Getting Started

welcome to the zoo