[DONE] Greetings. :)

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Suthet, Jun 15, 2014.

1. Suthet

Suthet Just Joined

My experience with video games is a bit different than most, I was about five years behind the curve until recently. I was mostly playing retro games even when they just barely invented the word. One Must Fall 2097, Duke Nukem 3d, the Might and Magic games and so on.

With my tabletop experience the only difference from a professional is I don't get paid. I've pretty much played every tabletop I've laid eyes on. D&D vintage, first, second, third, 3.5, 4th (ew), and Pathfinder, Shadowrun 1, 2, and 5, D6 Star Wars, Gurps, Vampire the Masquerade, Werewolf, Rifts, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. :p

The main reason I like online games is to be social and a guild or cabal is about the best way to accomplish that from what I've seen. And even though I always play dps, I am a huge fan of community support and doing my part to pull my own weight. In a video game, I find it rather entertaining, actually.

That's about all my exhausted brain can muster for now. Feel free to let me know if there are any questions. :)

2. Rick Fortune

Rick Fortune Well-Known Member

Ah there you are at last. :)

A moderator should be along pretty soon to get you sorted out.

When that's done, mosey on down to the TSW sub forum and we'll get you set up in game with the bunch of crazies we have in TSW. :)

Glad you finally made it. :)

3. AlphaGamma

AlphaGamma Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed and approved. :)

You now have member access to all aspects of TOG including:

• All TOG member only Forums
    • All TOG member only areas of the website
    • All TOG member only game divisions
    • All TOG game and communications servers
    Your membership also allows you to participate in various get-together, events, contests, and other exclusives for this 25 and over only organisation.

No matter which game or games you are playing, the heart and soul of TOG lies here in the Lounge. Feel free to drop by say hello, join the discussions or simply lurk.

For a complete list of everything your membership includes along with everything you might want to know in order to take advantage of your new membership, be sure to stop by to read the "New TOG Members' Guide"

Currently TOG consists of nearly 30 game divisions and over 65,000 registered members. There's also plenty of other cool stuff on TOG, so browse around & check it all out. We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to. Feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don't forget to have fun yourself!

All the best! :D