Greetings

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Ronkedor, Apr 3, 2006.

1. Ronkedor

Ronkedor Just Joined

My name is Anders and I am just short of hitting the 35 mark. I live in Denmark just west of Copenhagen.
    I work part time as a trainer for disabled children and senior citizens and part time in the internet support buisness.

I have read the FAQ & AUP and I agree with them.

I am currently playing WOW on the Magtheridion server and DDO on the Lyrander server. I have also been known to play a little CS and BF2 on rare occations.

The list of games I have played in the past includes among others: UO, EQ, EQ2, DAoC, BF, Navy Fields and various tactical games like Red Alert and StarCraft.

Looking forward to meeting You all

Anders

2. Janus

Janus Hope is Alive

Welcome to TOG, your application has been reviewed by an administrator and approved.

You will now have full access to all parts of the TOG website.

* All TOG member only forums
    * All member only areas of the website

Undoubtedly you want to get started and the best place to start is to visit the main forum for the game in which you are interested, have a read of the sticky posts and other threads that catch your attention.

Introduce yourself and ask any further questions you may have.
    You will find other TOG members most helpful if you take the time to ask any questions you may have.

The social heart of TOG can be found in “The Lounge Room”, where any topic is being discussed and debated. If you want to know the other TOG members across the whole of TOG visit the Lounge Room.
    Want to know when the next real life get together is of TOG members? again the Lounge Room is the place to be.

We sincerely hope that you enjoy TOG for as long as you choose to, feel free to spread the message to your friends and family who enjoy gaming and don’t forget to have fun yourself!

All the best!

3. mayday

mayday Well-Known Member

G'day and welcome to TOG. :)

4. doggsley

doggsley Well-Known Member

Hey Anders,

What was your toon name from Mag and what guild? I was Doggsley, from Disbelievers of Faith (DoF)

5. Sereth

Sereth Well-Known Member

Welcome to TOG Anders!!!

6. DogMeat

DogMeat Active Member

Welcome aboard!

7. Sir Fitz

Sir Fitz Retired Administrator

Welcome to TOG. Enjoy your stay. :)

8. Ronkedor

Ronkedor Just Joined

Good to be onboard and thank You for the all the replies, makes You feel most welcome :)
    I am currently repairing my pc and will still not be playing for a few days, this 730Mhz, 256mb ram machine can barely cope with browsing. Other than that I am still playing on Magtheridion with Løding 51 hunter, and Attner 34 shaman, plus a handfull of 22 to 29 chars (had enough raiding in my EQ days so I do alts instead). Not in any guild atm since I mostly play with a few rl friends.

9. Jump_Honner

Jump_Honner Guest

Welcome to TOG

10. viking

viking Retired Advisor

Welcome to TOG mate :)