Greetings

Discussion in 'The Barracks' started by Wa-81-t, May 7, 2006.

1. Wa-81-t

Wa-81-t Active Member

Hello there,
    I've read the AUP and the FAQ's in The Barracks and all is well and I would wish to be a part of TOG.

I'm a 35 yr old ex-London Pom living in Melbourne who only began to enjoy life on ADSL a few months ago (due to location - lived here 3 yrs now..) and am, as such, new to the whole online gaming experience.

Spending most of my time playing CoD2, not one of the better players, but I can only improve, right(?). Having a lot of fun regardless. Looking forward to being 'hit' with the TOG stick n becoming a part of something a bit bigger, rather than blasting away on me own :) ,

Wa-81-t :cool: (liked the smiley...)

2. Raven

Raven Well-Known Member

Welcome to the house that Father built, Wa-81-t :)

Ur application seems fine to me but u gotta wait for an admin to stamp ur visa..... once the formalities are complete pls make ur way to the Lounge where the rest of the residents hang out ;)

3. Jello63

Jello63 Well-Known Member

Jervis Bay N.S.W: TOG Sponsor: XFire-jello63. Fox'
    Hi & Welcome to TOG :).

You have now been made a member & have access to all TOG member only forums.

The first place to start is the Forum Index.

Find the game forum you are interested in, there you will find threads called "Sticky" posts, which contain a lot of very handy information.

Introduce yourself & you'll find TOG members coming from all directions to help you get settled.

The social hub of TOG is the Lounge where there are many topics discussed, TOG social gatherings & Lans are posted.

Enjoy your stay.:)

4. DogMeat

DogMeat Active Member

Welcome aboard.