Guild Wars

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Marine4life, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Marine4life

Marine4life Getting Started

I am new to the T.O.G. family and after playing GW for 7-8 years,I took a 2year break just to come back and find it just about deserted.I'm wondering if any of you still play and if so,would you invite me to a Guild.My main character is, Angela of Heaven' and I play all campaigns and have finished them.I am on every night for a few hours and at times during the day.:w

2. Marine4life

Marine4life Getting Started

I was just wondering what all of the thousands that played this game, did with their old accounts. I still play and trhe GW1 community is growing. I would be more than happy to continue your Legacy in Kryta.

Attached Files:

3. Dolnor

Dolnor Bane of Crickets

I still have my account on GW & GW2. Also have most of my games still installed on this or my previous system...I kept all the hard drives. I have enough parts to rebuild an old system of my choice if I need to play stand-alone (before online was a thing) games.

Whilst I loved testing GW (the original) for 2 years, using a 56k modem, I haven't been back in years. I only bought the original first release game and none of the additions in the later years.

TQQdles™

4. Dolnor

Dolnor Bane of Crickets

I journeyed back into Guild War...and found that I suck at it. I loaded up my level 20 character and headed out the gate from Lion's Arch...and promptly died in 10 seconds from the very first group of mobs.

None of my characters have the "helper" companion mobs that everyone received later from the Add-on packs of content...since I never bought those. I did test Nightfall(?) for a short time prior to its release but never bought the add-on.

I obviously have to re-learn the entire system again. Yes, once again a newbie! -)

TQQdles™

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  5. BoneInspector

BoneInspector Well-Known Member Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Go check guild wars forum, still some active gw1 players somewhere