GW2 Yak's Bend WvW Alliance talk

Discussion in 'MMORPG Games: The Realms' started by Duckforceone, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Duckforceone

Duckforceone Well-Known Member

This is where we can talk a bit about WvW on yak's bend, and the future of combat, alliances and more

From this forum

Yak's Bend Alliance? - Guild Wars 2 Guru

So as i was asking over there, anyone trying to get an alliance started?

2. synystergates

synystergates Just Joined

Hello! my name is Jason aka Synyster gates see below and Ill give you the run down of my information. This information is by no means to recruit on your forums just educating you on who I am and my purpose.

Guild: Nightmares of War [NoW]
    Ages: 18+
    Site: www.nightmaresofwar.enjin.com
    Client (Voice): Mumble

We are Nightmares of War [NoW] and we are looking to form up an alliance and organize so we can roll these servers just to give you a little back round on our guild. We are multiple guilds united under one banner thus making our current guild. This guild has been in exsistance for 2 years and previously under multiple names. We played games such as CoD, Battlefield 3 & Guild Wars losing was not an option Our winning turn around rate is fantastic. I have and will push people to their limits for that win. Some people like it some people hate it. We do get things done and I am hard on myself and others in my guild. I only want to see us do our best. Questions or comments please feel free to comment.

C4 likes this.
  3. Sim

Sim Just Joined

Hello, I am Simeon and I am an officer in Nightmares of War. Please feel free to register over at our forums at the link Jason posted, so we can all be able to communicate further if an alliance is so desired. Looking forward to hearing from you guys, hopfully we can have something set up for the launch!

C4 likes this.
  4. C4

C4 Retired Captain

Thanks for contacting us, a representative of our GW2 division should be in contact shortly.

5. Pumpkin Lykos

Pumpkin Lykos <font color=#7F20C4> Retired Captain</font>